What are the most common connections
DATES & EDUCATIONAL OFFER
Hydrogen is the most common chemical element in the universe. It is part of water and almost all organic compounds. Bound hydrogen is therefore also found in all living organisms.
Hydrogen is a colorless and odorless gas. Hydrogen is not a primary energy carrier and therefore not an energy source either, but it can store energy. Hydrogen plays a role in various industrial sectors. At the moment there is a lot of talk about electric mobility and fuel cell vehicles in particular.
The chemical element hydrogen (H) is a secondary energy carrier. It is not an energy source like oil, natural gas, coal, biomass, wind, water, solar energy or geothermal energy. In nature, hydrogen is always bound. Hydrogen is the most common and lightest element in the universe and under normal conditions it is always gaseous. The most common isotope of hydrogen has only one proton in its nucleus, which is orbited by an electron.
In nature, hydrogen is practically non-existent in atomic form and is also very rarely found as a molecular gas. Hydrogen is mainly present in bound form as water. Other important hydrogen-containing compounds are hydrocarbons such as methane or petroleum. The mass fraction of hydrogen on earth is about 0.12%. However, the water supply is gigantic with around 1.386 billion cubic kilometers.
Hydrogen has been produced industrially for many decades. Especially in a number of refinery processes such as the production of fuels. In addition, hydrogen is produced as a by-product in chemical processes and has so far mainly been used in the food and electronics industries. The most common method used to produce hydrogen is the steam reforming of methanol, natural gas and other hydrocarbons.
Since these fossil energy sources are finite, are becoming more and more expensive and cause emissions that are harmful to the climate, it is important to switch to alternative manufacturing processes in the long term. Electrolysis is another method of producing hydrogen. With the help of electrical
Electricity, preferably from renewable energies, makes it possible to split water into hydrogen and oxygen. As an energy source, it offers a great opportunity to reduce dependence on fossil fuels.
The emission-free and efficient hydrogen production with regenerative energy sources is becoming more and more important because fossil raw materials such as B. Crude oil or natural gas are becoming increasingly scarce. It is possible to produce hydrogen using electrolysis processes. This process is currently in the development and testing stage.
New studies show that the share of energetic use of hydrogen in global final energy consumption of 3 to 8% is considered possible by the year 2050. The key markets for hydrogen use in 2050 will be in the regions of North America, Europe and Asia. Hydrogen will become particularly important as a fuel in traffic. The first solar hydrogen filling station was inaugurated in Freiburg in March.
- How can we withdraw money from HalaPlay
- How can I download videos from Lookmovie AG
- When is workio started
- Which is the hottest greenhouse gas
- What is BFA applied arts
- Running hot water will allow the pipes to thaw
- When should a TDS certificate be issued?
- What is cameos on google
- Who is Sheikh Najmedin Kobra
- What are the attributes in BGP
- Where is the original location of Philz Coffee
- Why is science limited by the physical
- What's the best emoticon
- What is your opinion on Mao Zedong
- What was it like to survive the USS Oklahoma?
- Why does my dog swallow so hard
- The message of Christianity is amazingly inspiring
- What is K2
- What happened to the iPhone SE
- Why do people make musical videos
- Is India an imperialist country
- How many months pregnant are 15 weeks
- What is industrial revolution 4 0 1
- Which country has the oldest flag
- A man's cum makes you fat
- Why does fantasizing feel so good?
- Wind farms kill endangered crane cranes
- What are the advantages of Twitter over WhatsApp
- What are some common misconceptions about Spartans
- Take off the weight of the earth
- What happens so many years after death
- Why are Israel's actions justified?
- What is 4000 divided by 100