Is equal to GBP and Pound Sterling
Converters from British pounds to euros and vice versa
The British pound, also known as the pound sterling, is used as the official currency throughout the United Kingdom. Alongside the dollar, the yen and the euro, it is one of the most important currencies in the world. We receive the current exchange rates for euros and pounds on a daily basis from the ECB, the European Central Bank.
British pound to euro: Current rate of the ECB on May 21, 2021
With our currency converter, in addition to converting from British pounds to euros and by clicking the button to swap the units from euros to British pounds, you can also determine the exchange rate of numerous other currencies. The following is a compact overview of the current exchange rate between the British pound and the euro and vice versa.
1 British Pound (GBP) equals 1.165 Euros (EUR)
1 euro (EUR) equals 0.859 British pounds sterling (GBP)
Conversion tables to print out for your trip to Great Britain
When printed out, the conversion table is a practical travel tool for on the go. Because then you always have all the conversions from British pounds to euros for daily use in your wallet.
1 pound = 100 pence
1 EUR = 0.859 GBP
1 euro = 100 cents
1 GBP = 1.165 EUR
In particular, we used the information from the following sources for the topic "Foreign exchange rates":
Last update on May 22nd, 2021
The pages of the topic "Foreign exchange rates" were last editorially checked on May 22nd, 2021 by Stefan Banse. They are all up to date.
Previous changes on 10/25/2020
- May 22, 2021: Daily exchange rate updates, also in the currency converter
- Editorial revision of all texts in this subject area
- Has your border collie ever saved someone
- Kills bipolar brain cells
- Is black or white bread better
- What is the real meaning of X.
- Do you greet magpies
- What exactly is moving from someone
- Why are white Americans so pessimistic
- You can stream CNN for free
- Is gasoline an alkali or aromatic
- What are some business ideas in store
- What can i do when i study trade
- Why do we give apple to teachers
- Should HBO Watchman extend for another season
- What causes stomach pain after running
- What makes people sabotage their own lives?
- What are the best shoe racks on the market
- Which generation of Miata is the best
- Who sang the song Drive All Night
- How much is the child tax credit worth
- Has Tim Ferriss ever talked about baldness?
- Italy is a diverse country
- What is production value
- How can INTJ depression be cured
- Which is better UBEREats or Zomato