Anyone can be affected by covert hypnosis
Home / Hypnosis, NLP, EFT and other methods / Hypnotherapy / Hypnosis
"Therapeutic trance is focused attention that is directed in the best possible way so that the patient achieves his goals." (Milton H. Erickson)
What exactly does the term "hypnosis" mean?
The word "Hypnosis" is derived from the Greek and means originally sleep.
To outsiders, people under hypnosis may sometimes actually appear to be asleep, but this impression is deceptive. Rather, they are in a state of Focus on the inner experience, the Self-absorption and deep relaxationin which the Outside world hidden will that trance.
What is hypnotherapy?
| The terms hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Both have their justification in therapy and coaching and are equated here for the sake of simplicity. |
Under Hypnotherapy one understands one medical or therapeutic hypnosisthat of Milton Erickson, a very eminent American psychiatrist, psychologist, and psychotherapist developed has been.
There are different Trance states used therapeutically by the focused attention on the inner experience light Access to the subconscious to obtain. in the State of trance, which also from Deep relaxation can be accompanied, can destructive thought and behavior patterns dissolved, repressed knowledge activated and hidden strengths, abilities and resources as Mobilizes self-healing powers become.
Since 2006 is Hypnotherapy or hypnosis in Germany also quite officially recognized as a scientifically founded psychotherapeutic procedure.
Other therapy methods can also be effectively supplemented by hypnosis. The Areas of application are extremely here diverse.
Is hypnosis similar to show hypnosis in therapy?
With the term "hypnosis"Many immediately think of sensational ones Showsin which a dramatically staged hypnotist brings people onto the stage and presents them as mindless puppets to the amusement of the audience. This, of course, creates anxious tension.
Of Show hypnosis However, hypnosis or hypnotherapy, which is used in the medical or therapeutic area, is very far away. Medical hypnosis is very effective, but does without any showmanship.
In the Hypnotherapy or medical hypnosis Rather, it is about helping people with the help of the therapeutic trance lighter again Access to their own Strengthen, Skills, resources and Self-healing powers to enable and thus to clear the way new solutions.
How can hypnotherapy be helpful?
Hypnosis or hypnotherapy can also support you ...
To read the captions, please move the cursor to the lower section of the image
Examples of areas of application for hypnosis:
- various psychological problems such as fears, phobias
- psychosomatic symptoms, chronic pain
- Self-esteem problem
- Blockages, limiting beliefs
- negative thinking and unpleasant behavior patterns
- coping with stress, Relaxation
- Activation of self-healing powers
- Mobilization of knowledge, strengths and resources
- Strengthening skills and talents
- Increased learning and performance
- Improvement in concentration and performance
- Weight Loss and Smoking Cessation
- Dissolving blockages when losing weight
- Return to earlier stages of life
Other methods that can be used:
Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy Hessen 06661-71724
- What does the term standard mean
- How can I understand electrical circuit diagrams
- What do you mean by collation
- What is the disease called EDS
- What does the Microsoft Windows logo mean
- Do I need help with writing a paper
- Why is Plato's philosopher-king incorruptible
- What is a typical drink from Hungary
- What do libertarians think of Ben Franklin
- What makes a Mac so fast
- What photos perfectly describe Jennifer Lawrence
- How is crypto currency stolen
- Which is the strongest acid
- What is Russophobia
- Who overthrew the Cali cartel
- When is an engine 100 efficient
- What is the controversy about gay marriage
- Cops ever try to outsmart Waze
- What is the curriculum for cse
- Iron shavings float
- Who are PlaySpans competitors
- Why is social media beneficial
- What is the dose of internet today
- How to become a ballet composer
- How is glycerin used for baking
- How is the hotel industry structured?
- Can plovers fly?
- How do film companies make a profit
- Why is philosophy not considered a science?
- Who is adding a new account for WhatsApp
- What are your predictions in cloud computing
- Who is Alia Bhatt's duplicate
- How can I buy Spotify followers