Who is the best Vaishnodevi tour operator
Adorable cashmere with Vaishno Devi
- Tour operator:
- English, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
With TourRadar, booking round trips is made easy: Simply pay in installments free of interest and charges.
Smaller installments every 2 weeks until your departure.
No interest or fees
No interest or fees.
Only on selected dates
Check under "Free places" on which travel dates payment in installments is possible.
Instantly bookable adventures, personalized
Design your adventure according to your preferences
Enjoy a tour that focuses solely on your tour group
Access the insider knowledge of our travel experts
Travel within your own bubble
- Day 1: Arrival at Jammu - Katra (45 Kms / 1:30 hrs)
- Day 2: At Katra
- Day 3: Katra - Patnitop (60km / 2 hours)
- Day 4: Patnitop - Pahalgam (285km / 6 hours)
- Day 5: Pahalgam - Gulmarg (140km / 4 hours)
- Day 6: Gulmarg - Srinagar (55km / 2 hours)
- Day 7: Srinagar - Sonamarg - Srinagar (83 Kms / 2:30 hrs.)
- Day 8: At Srinagar
- Day 9: Departure from Srinagar
Would you rather read in peace later?
Download the brochure as a PDF and start planning your trip.
Your options for peace of mind
Convert your booking into credit for future trips.
Change of travel date
This tour operator allows changes to the travel date after booking.
Transparent overview of all fees.
Reviews about this tour operator
- · December 12, 2020We were very pleased with Yatra Exotic for their assistance in planning and completing a tour of ... show more
- · December 12, 2020We had an amazing 16 day trip to India. We learned about culture and history with Indian ... show more
- Itinerary and guide were fab. The locations of the hotels was great. Accommodation varied, but for a ... Show more
Benefit from interest-free installment payments on certain travel dates. Learn more
- next meetings
- May 2021
- June 2021
- July 2021
- August 2021
- September 2021
- October 2021
- November 2021
- December 2021
- January 2022
- February 2022
- March 2022
- April 2022
- May 2022
- June 2022
- July 2022
- August 2022
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- December 2022
- January 2023
- February 2023
- March 2023
- April 2023
- May 2023
- June 2023
- July 2023
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
- January 2024
- February 2024
- March 2024
- April 2024
- May 2024
- June 2024
- July 2024
- August 2024
- September 2024
- October 2024
- November 2024
- December 2024
- January 2025
- February 2025
- March 2025
- April 2025
- May 2025
- June 2025
- July 2025
- August 2025
- September 2025
- October 2025
- November 2025
- December 2025
- WednesdayEnglish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- ThursdayEnglish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- FridayEnglish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- Immediate confirmation possibleSaturdayEnglish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- Immediate confirmation possibleSundayEnglish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- Immediate confirmation possibleMondayEnglish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- Immediate confirmation possibleTuesdayEnglish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- Immediate confirmation possibleWednesdayEnglish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- Immediate confirmation possibleThursdayEnglish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- Immediate confirmation possibleFridayEnglish, German, Italian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
frequently asked Questions
We are here for you! If you have any questions about this trip, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service for Germany, Austria and Switzerland will contact you as soon as possible after your request. Our English-speaking team is also at your disposal at any time.
Do you have a question about this trip?
Contact our travel experts.
Good to know
People from Germany, Austria need an adapter for the following types on this trip: D, M. People from Switzerland need an adapter for the following types on this trip: C, E, F, D, M.
- These are indications for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. To be on the safe side, please contact your doctor before traveling.
- Typhoid - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before departure.
- Hepatitis A - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before departure.
- Cholera - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before departure.
- Tuberculosis - Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before departure.
- Hepatitis B - Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before departure.
- Yellow Fever - Certificate of Vaccination required if you are arriving from an area at risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before departure.
- Japanese B Encephalitis - Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before departure.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer you a visa application service. Whether or not you need a visa depends on your nationality and where you plan to travel. Assuming your home country does not have a visa agreement with the country you plan to visit, you will need to apply for a visa prior to your planned departure.
- Here you can find out whether citizens from Germany, Austria or Switzerland need a visa for this trip.
Please contact your foreign ministry or your local embassy for more information if you need help with the application.
- Round trips taking place before July 22, 2021 must be paid for in full. Round trips that take place after July 22, 2021 must be paid at least 50% in advance to confirm the booking with YatraExotic. The remaining payment will be automatically deducted from your credit card on the due date. This is due at least 60 days before the start of your tour. TourRadar does not charge any booking fees and automatically selects the specified currency.
- Some travel dates and prices may change in the meantime. YatraExotic will contact you prior to booking confirmation.
- The following credit cards are accepted for round trips with "YatraExotic": Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge any fees for any of the payment methods.
If you have any questions, please contact our service team free of charge at:
Germany: +49 157 3599 5047
Switzerland: +41 225 183 195
Austria: +43 720 116 651
Our service team is there for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar. The amount will only be transferred to the tour operator once you have started your tour.
- TourRadar acts as a travel agency for YatraExotic and travelers from Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Please familiarize yourself with the payment and cancellation conditions of YatraExotic.
- Unless otherwise stated, TourRadar does not offer travel insurance. However, we recommend purchasing these through our trusted partner World Travel Nomads.
- Some tours are not suitable for travelers with limited mobility. However, some tour operators can take special requests into account. If you have any questions, you can contact our customer service.
- What is the cut-off for FMs Delhi
- What are some good 1930s party ideas
- How do I get information from sensors
- What is the quietest sniper rifle
- How did Warren Buffett learn to invest
- Why can't we eat while we cry?
- Are Nutrela pieces vegetarian
- Why does cigarette smoking increase the influence of alcohol
- How to correct ambiguous sentences
- Is PICT CS comparable to COEP CS
- Who is Ramnarain Ruia
- What is a personality that everyone wants
- Which coastal region has a mild winter?
- What do you think of Google+ Communities
- How do we relax after graduation?
- What do you dislike about slang
- Which is the best Laravel or Drupal
- What is the full form of ABDO
- When does the kinetic energy become minimal
- Are people with ASPD not normal? Why
- Is the RAS better than the IAS
- Is science political
- What causes Activa Roller to smell bad
- Is the Holy Quran a miracle book