Which company sells the most computers
PC market: Companies are giving German PC purchases a boost
According to a report by the IT market research institute Gartner, the PC market in Germany grew by 4.3 percent in the fourth quarter of 2016 compared to the fourth quarter of the previous year. The reason for this is that many companies have switched to the Windows 10 operating system and the associated acquisition of new desktop PCs and notebooks for employees.
- Usercentrics GmbH, Munich
- QUNDIS GmbH, Mannheim
According to the report, a total of 3.23 million devices were sold in the fourth quarter of 2016. In the fourth quarter of the previous year there was still talk of a slump in the PC market of up to eight percent.
Lenovo remains the market leader, HP is growing rapidly
Lenovo remains the market leader in the stagnating market with around 25 percent. In second place is HP with 20.6 percent. This company has improved by 4.6 points from 16 percent in the previous year. Acer follows by a distance as the third largest PC manufacturer in Germany. The Taiwanese have a market share of 12.2 percent compared to 13.3 percent last year. Another important PC manufacturer is Dell with a 7.4 percent market share.
According to Gartner, Apple also has a large share of the computer market. The Apple devices with their own systems under MacOS are not actually PCs. The company secured 7.6 percent of the German market in the fourth quarter of 2016 - a decrease of half a percent compared to 2015.
Complete systems for large customers make sense
- Microsoft 365 Security Workshop
9-11 June 2021, online
All of the manufacturers mentioned focus on the sale of complete desktop systems and notebooks with pre-installed operating systems. Business customers save on computers in connection with service offers from many manufacturers, such as Dell's Prodeploy Client Suite, additional resources for building and installing the hardware.
The imminent end of support for Windows 7 and the now ubiquitous Windows 10 are an additional incentive for purchasing new computers.
Over the whole of 2016, the PC market only grew by 0.6 percent and thus remained largely the same. According to Gartner, one reason for this is the increasing intervals between switching to newer hardware, which in most cases is already too powerful for simple office applications.
- Hackintosh is as secure as a Mackintosh
- What do ISRO software developers do
- Who is the best looking male superhero
- What is 13 99
- Can anyone speak Arabic here?
- How do you know your inner qualities
- What is ACPI Ubuntu
- Loves Cersei Myrcella and Tommen
- Ayurvedic herbs are beneficial for weight loss
- What is wxPython used for
- What are some disadvantages of attending MICA
- What is the most economical electric car
- How powerful is the position of the foreign minister
- Can we use nanotechnology for welding?
- Why do tourists visit San Francisco
- Will humanity live with robots
- What is the specific heat capacity
- Is religion the ultimate form of science
- What are the intricacies of the British language
- When will the US export crude oil
- How does someone die of a burn
- Which software course is in demand today
- How do I repair records
- Why does everyone study mechanical engineering