What options are there to create content?
Create a to-do list using the Notes app
With the Notes app, you can easily create to-do lists on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. And with iOS 13 and newer, as well as iPadOS, there are other options that you can use to keep track of your lists.
- Make sure you have the latest version of iOS or iPadOS installed on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- To take advantage of the latest features in the Notes app, make sure that the Notes app is set up with iCloud or that your notes are saved locally on your device. To set up the Notes app with iCloud, go to Settings> Notes> Default Account, then choose iCloud. To set up the Notes app on your device only, go to Settings> Notes, then select the On My [device] account. Many features do not work with other email providers.
Create a to-do list
- Open the Notes app.
- Tap the Compose buttonto write a new note.
- Enter a title and tap Return.
- Tap the button with the checkmarkto start the list. Each time you tap Return, a new entry is added to the list.
- Tap the empty circle to mark an entry as done.
To create a list in an existing note, place the cursor at the desired starting position. Then tap the button with the checkmark, and make your list.
Here are other ways to organize your lists on iOS 13 and iPadOS:
- Change the order of entries with drag & drop.
- Swipe to indent entries.
- Automatically move marked entries to the end.
- Check or uncheck all entries to start over.
Learn more about how to format your notes and add titles, headings, and more.
Share a list
- Open the Notes app.
- Go to the note that contains the list and tap the "More" button.
- Tap on "Share Note", and choose how you want to share your note.
Learn more about how to share your notes here.
- What does goth mean
- Which book is best for a beginner in cosmology
- Michael Venezia is an artist
- What are film festivals
- What's your favorite live broadcast app
- How do cell phones work
- Is technology irrelevant for museums
- What is the specific heat capacity
- Is polyester washable
- What are some substitutes for whipped cream
- How to make homemade rust remover
- How can I reduce HBP in diabetic patients
- How am I supposed to avoid procrastination?
- What makes people sabotage their own lives?
- Girls have harder abs than boys
- Should I go to VIT Engineering
- Which DSLR cameras have video recording functions?
- Makes Django fun
- What is ARKit
- What is credit reconciliation
- What are SkyMiles good for?
- Why is nature so lazy
- What is a red dwarf
- Why does Japan have an army