You can return defective Fitbits to REI
Fitbit: "We are not planning any HealthKit support"
The Fitbit hardware pedometer community team has initially rejected support for Apple's new health application and will not offer any app updates that can communicate with Apple's new health app until further notice.
„We are currently not planning any HealthKit integration"Reports a Fitbit spokesman in the community forum of the most popular pedometer with iOS connection, at least in the USA, and continues:
[HealthKit] is an exciting new platform that we will be watching as it evolves to identify opportunities to improve the Fitbit experience. However, we are currently working on other exciting projects for our users. A question in the round: What do you think a HealthKit integration would include and what added value do you hope for?
Whether the Fitbit team, whose Zip pedometer model we have been using for years, anxiety before a data export (even at present, the personal information cannot be easily exported) or Apple's new collection center simply classifies it as irrelevant, is currently difficult to assess.(Direct link)
- Purim is considered a religious holiday
- Whataburger is just a Texan thing
- What was the first poem in history
- Did Einstein really become a Muslim?
- How does Modernizr
- Where can I buy table plants online
- What does Artemis give
- Why is social media important in recruiting
- Why is ice hockey important in Canada
- How is blood cancer worst for health
- What latest technology impressed you
- What do Buddhist monks do after noon
- How do I update Microsoft Windows 7
- Is olive oil overrated
- Which is the largest hospitality group
- Is the United States secretly the Illuminati?
- How can I learn geography in English
- How to convert bmp to jpeg
- Why are volcanoes usually close to the coast?
- Lawyers like juries
- How often should investors update their goals?
- Who would win Kingpin against Bane?
- What is Alibaba Cloud Dataphin
- Why does copper smell so bad
- How do I succeed in trauma surgery?
- Ayn Rand was a happy person
- Compound interest is a sin
- Which traditional Israeli food is worth checking out
- When is the normal Zeeman effect observed?
- How do I start working
- Botox is a neurotoxin
- Can THAAD make South Korea safer
- Is innovation a bubble
- How can we get a double passbook