What are the 10 Laws of Doghood
According to § 5 TMG
Responsible for the content of this website:
Owner: Manja Heyse
Phone: +49 176 83041504 + 49 176 83041504
Email: [email protected]
Admin: Manja Heyse ([email protected])
Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with great care. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general law in accordance with Section 7 (1) of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to research circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such legal violations, we will remove this content immediately.
The content on these pages created by the website operator is subject to German copyright law. The duplication, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective creator. In this case, Dogwood kennel. Downloads and copies of this website are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, we request that you notify us accordingly. If we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
Our website can usually be used without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) is collected on our website, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. These data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
We hereby expressly object to the use of the contact data published in the context of the imprint obligation by third parties to send advertising and information materials that have not been expressly requested. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam emails.
- What is the postcode of Nepal
- Why are aerosols harmful to the environment
- Why is social media beneficial
- What do astronomers use spectographers for?
- What is Linux hosting
- What are extensive properties in thermodynamics
- Which algorithm is used in face recognition
- How can i learn basic physics
- Will AI be able to meditate
- How can design be algorithmically automated
- What is the historicity of glasses
- Why are children and toddlers vaccinated
- Who is achilles
- What is EZ Battery Reconditioning
- Why do cast iron pans have spouts?
- What is a Pleiadian spaceship
- What is the hybridization of hypophosphorous acid
- What does a megalodon shark look like
- What does Tim Kaine stand for
- What is the full form of ABDO
- The American Honda charges a franchise fee
- Have you participated in your doctorate?
- What does n mean in statistics
- Which packaging can you recycle
- Why is the sky big
- How much does it cost to transfer H 1B
- Why can't we eat while we cry?
- Why do cats tease dogs
- Is C ++ more powerful than other languages
- What does the Old Testament teach us
- How can you impress someone
- How can you decalcify your teeth
- Can nootropics increase working memory