Where can I sell online in Germany
The best flea market apps and classifieds apps
Vinted - the shopping app for second-hand fashion
The name Kleiderkreisel or Mamikreisel is certainly still a household name for fashion fans. Both apps are now combined in one app under the name Vinted, but the principle is still the same. Lovers of great second-hand fashion will find a huge selection of potential new favorites via the shopping app. And Vinted is also the right sales platform for clearing out your own wardrobe or for turning items that no longer fit or that have been bought incorrectly into cash. If you prefer to swap, the app can also be used as a clothes swap exchange.
The range of second-hand fashion on offer is huge: whether elegant evening dresses, coats, handbags, sportswear, sneakers or high heels - all kinds of fashion can be bought, sold or exchanged here! For all categories it is essential to have beautiful photos in which details can be clearly seen. You can read how to take good photos with your smartphone under the linked article on the magazine. The pieces can conveniently be filtered according to size, sub-categories, brands, prices and special tags, so that you can find what you are looking for more quickly when browsing. If you would like to sell yourself, you can also advertise items of clothing on Vinted for free. You can also offer children's items that are no longer needed there. If the child has one growth spurt after the other, it can happen that clothes that are rarely worn become too small. On Vinted you can buy and sell these children's clothes very cheaply.
If there is interest in buying a certain item, the prospective buyer and seller can easily clarify the details by private message. The shopping app also lives from its loyal fashion community. In addition to buying, selling and swapping fashion, the exchange of new fashion trends and styles in the forum plays an important role. Fashion apps offer additional inspiration.
- Are airlines or flight attendants unionized?
- How to manage a wedding
- How is hydrogen peroxide made
- How was CD 2 2016 paper
- How does YouTube automatically adjust the video quality
- What makes premium sports cars so expensive
- What other countries have military satellites?
- Why do we call things homemade
- Where is Ryukyuan spoken?
- Antifreeze is draining off
- What is the SAS exam in SSC
- What are the new business opportunities in Asia
- What is the 5 percent of 400
- What do Muhajir terrorists want
- Where does plywood come from
- How public relations support marketing
- What is parts of the CNC machine
- Does Airtel Postpaid work in Dubai
- What is digital coding
- More adults or young people commit crimes
- Will the world ever be cancer free?
- Where can I study solar energy
- Can replace bitchute YouTube
- You can film on the Caltech campus
- Where did the SI unit come from
- Have extraterrestrials given us knowledge to create it
- How is an ISFP psychopath
- How can I download videos from vidia TV
- Which branch is better civil or EG
- How would it feel to drown in mercury?
- What is a dryer
- Jawbone is a dying company
- Do families prefer male children in Romania
- What is a Blenheim Orange