What does the word Toertchen mean?
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Cake, Plural: Pie
- IPA: [ˈTœʁtçən]
- 1) small cake
- The word has been used since the 19th century.
- Derivation (diminutive) from the stem of the nouncake with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -chen (plus umlaut)
- 1) pastries, tarts
- 1) Fruit tarts, cream tarts, waffle tarts
- 1) “At that time a cream cake cost five aurars, which is why that one Tartlets was also called »five aurar tartlets«. "
- 1) “The Tartlets in the shop window were arranged on a rack in the form of a tower slide. "
- Nominative: singular Tartlets; Plural Tartlets
- Genitive: singular Tartlet; Plural Tartlets
- Dative: singular Tartlets; Plural Tartlets
- Accusative: singular Tartlets; Plural Tartlets
- Turkish: 1) pastacık
Similar words (German):Ortchen, törchen, little words
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Soft drinks and Tartlets kill more people in the Middle East than all terrorist organizations combined. Obesity is rampant in the eastern Mediterranean. This has recently led to an outburst of anger among Egypt's ruler al-Sisi.“
Welt.de, January 10, 2019
„Pop singer Heino has a big vice that many did not know about: He gets up Tartlets and gummy bears. These and other calorie bugs are perhaps also the reason why the almost 80-year-old has put on 15 kilos.“
LooMee TV, October 02, 2018
„Baden-Württemberg's First Lady Gerlinde Kretschmann invited around 80 women to a coffee party. With coffee, cake and Tartlets she praised the social commitment in the southwest.“
Stuttgarter Zeitung online, March 22, 2019
„Berlin (dpa / tmn) - Rhubarb time is with us too Tart time. Little ones Tartlets are particularly suitable. So everyone can access it as they please. This is practical and uncomplicated, especially for children.“
t-online, June 5th, 2019
„A real heart, a rocket engine or a delicious one Tartlets from the printer. Such curiosities were declared winners in the field of 3D printing on Wednesday this year as part of the “3D Pioneers Challenge”.“
Sputnik Germany, June 27, 2019
„The strawberry season is here! You can do all sorts of things with the delicious red berries. Food blogger Mareike Winter packs them into one Tartlets with a creamy filling.“
GMX, May 28, 2020
„At the beginning of March is the bakery and pastry shop Tartlets moved into the former Camprad store. The boss also responded to requests from the Ronnenbergers.“
Hannoversche Allgemeine, March 4th, 2020
„My back hurts, a pillow scratches, my stomach growls. 'Take a look in the fridge,' says Roswitha graciously. 'Rossi !!! Should I get that Tartlets warm up ?! ' I scream through the apartment. 'Yeah!' she yells back.“
young world, March 13, 2020
„"Blümchen" Jasmin Wagner bakes cupcakes - and decorates them Tartlets with vagina replicas. What's behind the sweet sin.“
BILD.de, June 27, 2020
„They are little ones Tartlets - with a topping made from buttercream, cream or a mascarpone quark mixture. The topping is not just spooned onto the cupcakes, but artfully sprinkled on.“
t-online, August 10, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "Törtchen":
Pastry shop: ... Examples of use: 1) I'll go quickly to the pastry shop next door and buy cakes. 1) "Every day I sit in the small pastry shop opposite the theater and wait for them." ...
Etagere: The well-to-do family at the next table can get tea-time accessories, whatever is possible, jams, étagères with cakes and canapés as well as champagne, the daughter is amazed
puff pastry: 1) Tartlets are small structures made of short, yeast or puff pastry and are filled with small fruits or pieces of fruit
to taste:… 1) test, perceive Examples of use: 1) He tasted the expensive tartlets particularly critically. 1) "It also always takes a bit of luck," he continues: "The jurors are also ...
ciastko:… 1) Babcia upiekła ciastka z kremem. Our grandmother baked tartlets with cream. Reduced forms: 1) ciasteczko Translations German: 1)…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Törtchen" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Törtchen/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Törtchen" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Tartlet (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Tört | chens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈtœʁtçəns]…
Foolish (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Tös Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [tøːs] Grammatical…
Kill (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular kill; Plural - genitive: singular killing; ...
Killing (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Tö | tens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈtøːtn̩s]…
killing (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular killing; Plural killings genitive: singular ...
Killings (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Tö | tun | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈtøːtʊŋən]…
Killing facility (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular killing system; Plural killing facilities genitive: ...
Killing facilities (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Killing | an | an | La | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: ...
- How do I integrate Dialogflow into Django
- What is the best argument against theism
- How did Puerto Rico go bankrupt
- What are the best smartwatches under 100
- How is it that movie videos go viral instantly
- How is Qwerly different from Rapleaf
- Do hormones really affect my attitudes
- History is still an important topic
- What are the rabi season harvests
- How dangerous is mining today
- Does anyone work in a manufacturing business?
- What is a TMP tag
- What are the best programming comics
- How does a vibrating object cause resonance?
- Are websites and web applications the same?
- May sapiosexual people other genders
- Is study leave allowed in WBCS
- What is the most successful business field
- Does an addict ever recover
- How to study sport in Germany
- Why are humans unable to photosynthesize?
- Invest the day trading
- The world would end without politics
- Who is the President of Quba