How to become a ballet composer
Romualdo Marenko - the unknown ballet composer
Romualdo Marenko (1841-1907)
composed the music for the spectacular ballet Excelsior - the English word for wood wool - which had its first performance in 1881 at La Scala in Milan and was an unparalleled success first in Italy and then worldwide.
We know next to nothing about the composer, his biography and other works; the relevant music dictionaries are silent.
The Italian's music - in judging we can only stick to the ballet - is indebted to the French school. You could think that you could hear the sounds of Emil Waldteufel with a shot of Jacques Offenbach. It is cheerful and lively, not overly demanding, but completely tailored to ballet, which consists of eleven numbers and many divertissements. Constantly new compositional ideas such as gallop, mazurka and folklore dance along with exotic interludes contribute to the entertainment and acoustically locate the work in the area of the light muse.
In terms of its rhythm and effect, the work can be compared with the ballet music “Roter Mohn” by the Russian composer (of Belgian descent), Reinhold Gliére. Both concepts pay homage to an idea. For Italians it is technical progress and for others it is social change. Both times the music is catchy and “jagged”.
- What is Makassar Indonesia famous for
- INIFD is a good fashion college
- What does Elon Musk think of Stratolaunch
- What is the best Gestalt experiment
- What is the most successful song by One Republics
- What is the most misunderstood thing about Kundalini
- What about google in google
- Make McMansion's people happier 1
- What kind of monitors are they
- What is the foreign policy process
- Are chordata diploblastic or triploblastic
- Why can't I upload videos to Twitter?
- What is the mileage on Toyota Corolla
- How many cities does Croatia have
- Why is BlackBerry Messenger so popular
- What should you wear when you play Voelkerball
- XMPP is deprecated for real-time web apps
- What do celebrities look like in their yearbooks?
- Are acids and bases in every liquid
- Why do my irises keep changing their color
- Why does heat radiation 1 occur
- What are good jobs for students
- What do you think of Bitcoin ATMs
- Can we check other people's credits?
- What is corporate governance and finance
- You can keep a pet cardinal ethically
- Is it okay to consume spirulina every day
- Dancing animals
- Is JSE a good crypto currency
- Why are tags used in Git
- What does umay mean
- A change to another university is recommended
- Where should i go