Is Square legitimate
As expected, Square is going public. The payment provider submits his official application for listing on the stock exchange, thereby providing insight into his company.
Jack Dorsey cleans up: The new Twitter CEO is now going public with his payment company Square. The company has submitted the application for approval on Wall Street. This enables first insights into the company's financial situation.
Square posted sales of $ 560.6 million in the first half of 2015 and posted a loss of $ 77.6 million. Square's largest shareholder is currently founder Jack Dorsey, with a 24.4 percent stake. Khosla Ventures owns 17.3 percent, while co-founder James McKelvey owns 9.4 percent of Square.
Interesting: The official document also comments on the fact that company boss Dorsey also occupies the CEO position on Twitter and thus fulfills a dual role. "This could at times adversely affect its ability to devote time, attention, and effort to Square," according to the so-called S-1 document.
Square plans to sell $ 275 million worth of shares on Wall Street. As early as June 2015, it was said that Square wanted to go public within the year. With a financing round in the previous year, the company positioned itself for the IPO at an early stage.
- What causes a cat to keep choking
- How does the source code remain unchanged
- Why are bowlers not preferred as captains?
- What are some great movie clips
- Is there room for entrepreneurs in training?
- NET is easy to learn
- How do Boeing 747s fly
- Which is the best headphone to buy
- What should parents avoid
- Why are mascots always so ugly
- What is it like to be easily frightened
- Is dancing hard
- What is a long black coffee
- What is the best pipe construction course
- What are the cons of IIT Jodhpur
- MetLife Auto Insurance covers rental cars
- Can you write about friendship
- What is the importance of conductor insulation
- Are BMWs expensive cars to maintain
- How do we not feel the mosquito bite
- What are the festivals all month
- What is brand proliferation
- How can we relate metaphysics to chemistry?
- Is Attitude CTM good for the skin
- What is teen love
- Who's online right now
- What are some recent documentaries
- Feminists find porn degrading for women
- What are Kamala Harris' chances for 2020
- Aging is the beginning of the end
- What laptops are touchscreens
- How do you fix a wall
- What is static fluid
- Is Nintendo Switch PlayStation Killer