How do you control and stop bleeding
Treatment of internal bleeding
Heavy internal bleeding requires competent hemostasis and intensive medical care to keep the circulation stable, to secure breathing and to monitor the coagulation factors.
Bleeding occurs whenever a blood vessel is injured or diseased. If the origin of the bleeding is not visible from the outside, it is called internal bleeding. While lung bleeding can make itself felt through coughing up blood or shortness of breath, bursting varicose veins in the esophagus lead to gushing blood vomiting. Bleeding stomach or intestinal ulcers are more likely to be recognized by so-called tar stools. Intestinal bleeding and haemorrhoidal bleeding often impress with blood deposits during bowel movements. If the blood does not find any drainage to the outside, it accumulates in large body cavities or in the tissue.
However, since it is no longer available to the circulatory system to supply the organism, there is a risk of shock and death in the event of large blood losses. Symptoms of major blood loss are:
- cold sweat
- Freezing or cold in your arms and legs
- fast pulse
- sudden drowsiness
- little urine output
- Stomach cramps
- Clouding of consciousness, unconsciousness.
Intensive care therapy
The primary task - even before hemostasis - is to maintain vital functions. These include securing breathing, monitoring the cardiovascular system and, above all, giving fluids or blood substitutes to treat hypovolemic shock. In addition, the coagulation is optimized. The hemostasis itself takes place at the same time and with the involvement of colleagues from the respective departments of pulmonology, cardio-thoracic surgery, and gastroenterology
- Why is distilled water an insulator
- What are some period hacks
- What does search engine optimization do
- What causes pimples in my nose
- What's the point of Shriners
- What happens when a baby eats cotton
- Will Slack be more mainstream than email
- What is your most controversial theological belief
- What is ACPI Ubuntu
- What makes Quickbooks run slowly
- What are the best contemporary clarinet pieces
- What exactly is the clock speed of the computer bus
- How to reduce weight for the treatment of infertility
- What is the Odisha CHSE exam date
- What is the universal code for creation
- What shall we pursue in wisdom?
- What's the sweetest thing about love
- How can I start practicing mindfulness?
- What is the hardness of halite
- How do video conferencing companies make money?
- What is the size of the stove market
- Why is interleague play in baseball bad
- What was the domino effect
- Is vegan nutrition too expensive
- How do you present the case law
- Where can I learn basic language
- Can dissolve air in water
- How has the US presence helped Afghanistan
- How does the soil become acidic or basic
- How does the media affect the market?
- What is wolverine
- Who makes Harley Davidson batteries
- What do immiscible liquids describe using examples