Has Judge Judy ever used a hammer
"Did you know that if one panda tugs another panda by the underwear, that is sexual harassment?" Tom Morris, a man in a panda costume, aims to educate students about what "sexual harassment" is. Cartman promptly uses the newly acquired information on the legal situation in this area to sue Stan for insulting him. Of all people, Kyle's father becomes his lawyer - and wins the case. Cartman is allowed to have half of Stan's possession as compensation, but Mr. Broflovski has bigger plans: He becomes the lawyer for countless children and rakes in a lot of money at the expense of innocent accused. Even the teachers aren't sure. Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman soon decide that this cannot go on, and only one can stop the chaos: The Panda! But he was fired and now has to be tracked down on the island for discarded mascots.
Mr. Broflovski: "Well, I've really learned something today. All I could see were the millions of dollars coming to me and I didn't care about where the money came from! Well, I'm no longer doing sexual harassment lawsuits in schools! They're too vague and too easily corruptable! "
After the last two slips, another better episode, which was well received by most of the fans due to the harassment panda. However, it is still not one of my favorite episodes, somehow I always found it a bit boring in terms of topic ... well, sorry. The next please.
Now it's your turn! Write your opinion on this episode and rate it.
- Can I love a person 1
- What to preach while meditating
- What brands does KitchenAid
- Which company sells the most computers
- Which fungicides are suitable for indoor use
- What was George Soro's advantage
- Kills bacteria when cooking fungi
- What is an Effective Way to Learn Math
- How do physics teachers design their experiments
- What does the phrase crime not mean
- What if the wind stops blowing
- Smaller penises are erected faster
- There are minor types of psychosis
- Is Brazil more corrupt than India
- Is YTS AG real?
- What is atlas
- What is the acronym for USP
- What is the price of the S7 Edge display
- Are swimming pool tiles smooth or rough
- What is to be understood by runtime polymorphism
- Why do entrepreneurs retire
- How to store beer bottles
- What is the definition of aesthetic reading
- Does anyone enjoy watching a marching band?