Will the crypto currency disappear by 2025
"We are in the early phase of the crypto evolution"
In addition to Bitcoin, there are now a bunch of further developments and follow-up projects. New coins keep popping up. Which cryptocurrencies have the best chance of survival?
Bitcoin was developed as a means of payment, but is also used as a store of value and key currency for cryptocurrencies. That works well since 2008 - but Bitcoin has not been able to do more to date. It was designed for that purpose only. Changes and further developments are very difficult and lengthy because the whole network has to come to an agreement.
Ethereum, on the other hand, does not store coins, but program codes on the blockchain database, so-called smart contracts. Smart contracts are programmed contracts that are executed automatically according to the motto “If x happens, do y”, for example: If the song X is played, make a transfer from Y to the artist. On the blockchain, such contracts are unchangeable, cheap, easy to use - the potential is virtually limitless.
Another interesting project is NEO from China. In addition to the smart contracts, NEO brings digital assets and a digital identity with it. In addition to services provided by smart contracts, property, such as real estate, or proof of identity, such as ID cards, can be stored on the blockchain. This makes theft and forgery much more difficult, especially in the digital world. Another NEO feature is the ability to be linked to other blockchains. This enables NEO to expand its ecosystem quickly.
Crypto technologies are particularly promising for the Internet of Things. IOTA, a project from Germany that carried out a “crowdsell” in 2017 with great success, to finance itself through a broad community, should make it possible not to have to resort to middlemen in the handling of M2M communication.
- What are some endothermic processes
- What exactly does fossil fuel mean scientifically
- Why was the Maine Constitution written
- Where does electricity from 1
- Is the Alabama ban on abortion ethical?
- Why do cats have no opinions
- How is GLA for BCA
- How can you make your van burglar-proof?
- Which is better IFMR or NIBM
- What are the limits of foresight
- How does a plane crash smell
- What is Iran Pakistan border issues
- What's your favorite John Denver song
- Who was Kim Kardashian's second husband
- When did Roald Dahl get inspiration?
- How to grow zinnia flowers
- Hynix RAM is best suited for gaming
- What is POTS
- Why do we smell LPG
- What is compounding
- What are you doing in Kumbh Mela
- Think arranged marriages are out of date
- How do people write a tragedy
- What is the verb form of observation