Who is Louis Tomlinson from
Liam Payne: Why Louis Tomlinson keeps calling him
Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson were one heart and one soul during their time in UK boy band One Direction. After the band split up, however, the contact was not completely broken off. There is still one thing that connects the two Brits.
After the crazy time that the “One Direction” boys experienced together as one of the most successful boy bands, it is clear that the singers will forever have a very special bond with each other. In 2010 five British boys, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik decided to take part in the talent show “The X-Factor” as individual candidates and were made into a boy band called “One Direction” by the jury. molded together. Although they only finished third in the casting show, the boys got a record deal with Sony a short time later, which helped them achieve an international breakthrough.
Delivered in the years that followed "One direction" one hit after the other and couldn't save himself from inquiries and appointments. The fame that the five band members already experienced at such a young age was both a curse and a blessing. In the long run, the collaboration no longer worked, so the band broke up in 2015. But now, five years later, there is not bad blood between all band members. Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson are still friends and even have a theme that particularly connects the two singers.
Calls from Louis Tomlinson
Five years after the boy band “One Direction” announced they would take an indefinite hiatus, Liam Payne said in an interview that he is closer than ever to his former bandmate Louis Tomlinson. According to the successful singer, the two not only talk regularly, but also go to each other for advice on fatherhood. "Louis and I talk about it a lot," said Liam Payne. “He calls me now and then. It's great to hear from another dad who is in a very similar situation to my work because of work. It's interesting to hear his views and experiences.
His son is a little older than mine, so I get a lot of lessons and different things from him. "Liam Payne and his ex-girlfriend Cheryl Cole were parents to a son named Bear in March 2017. Louis has also been a dad for a few years. In 2016, the singer's ex-girlfriend, Briana Jungwirth, gave birth to a son named Freddie. Freddie is now four years old and looks a lot like his father. Liam's admission to the good relationship with a former bandmate came just a few days after he has indicated that there could be a “One Direction” reunion on the occasion of the 10th anniversary.
- How do you define contempt
- What does non-polar mean in chemistry
- What household items can I vape?
- How can I choose my BTS tendency?
- Is there really a good free antivirus out there
- Who is the cutest Tollywood celebrity
- Why is sound inaudible after much thought?
- How are options valued
- What are code metrics
- Why do Kashmiri people hate Pakistan
- Is someone from Asansol
- Can I pursue the law after engineering
- Who are the best venture capitalists
- Does TikTok have a search engine optimization
- How does the non-contact water level sensor work
- How do you define contempt
- What is the steady state
- What is a simple but delicious barbecue recipe
- Does family history affect life insurance premiums
- Is Goku the most popular anime character
- Why do comics make bold words
- How can I deactivate this account 1
- Which is healthier canned vegetables or fresh
- The blacklist comes back