Which consumer goods do LiquiGlide use
LiquiGlide introduces innovative food packaging
LiquiGlide Orkla ASA - a Norwegian company based in Oslo - could be the first to use innovative food packaging sold by LiquiGlide Inc. of Cambridge.
This packaging material uses slip coating technology that promotes the faster flow of viscous liquids.
This reduces waste caused by contents sticking to a container and saves time for consumers.
It's interesting to note that Orkla ASA is a consumer goods company that's a billion dollar brand. It is a major food supplier for bakery, snack and grocery markets in the Baltic countries, Nordic countries and regions of India and Central Europe.
LiquiGlide started its journey in 2012 with the license of a slick coating technology developed at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
While it's not about manufacturing, coatings are researched and developed that are tailored to the specific application.
Prior to the Orkla deal from LiquiGlide on June 30, the company announced in March a licensing agreement with Elmer's Products Inc - a manufacturer of adhesives and adhesives.
More about the LiquiGlide packaging system
This system contains a solid layer inside the container with a liquid layer on top.
Thanks to the capillary forces, the liquid layer adheres firmly to the solid layer and remains in place when the contents of a container are emptied.
This solid and liquid layer can be made from completely safe food ingredients like vegetable oils.
This makes the system a suitable packaging for food.
LiquiGlide has a collection of hundreds of material options for these coatings. In this way, the coating properties can be adapted for each application.
Spray coating equipment, similar to those used to coat the inside. Packaging made of aluminum laminate foil Can be used like bottles or cans to apply LiquiGlide coatings.
Because these coatings can be easily washed out in caustic soda baths normally used to clean containers in recycling lines, they do not hinder the recycling of bottles or cans with LiquiGlide coatings.
According to Dave Smith, co-founder and CEO of LiquiGlide, the cost of coating materials should be extremely low because the system uses inexpensive, generally available materials. He predicted that the cost of each 12-ounce bottle would potentially be a dime or less.
However, he did not give any estimates of other costs, such as licensing, spray coating, or heat sealing equipment.
To find out more about such innovative packaging innovations, take a look at the company on site.
- What is Pag Abay
- How many cameras do professional photographers own?
- Is sing a transitive verb or not
- Why is it so difficult to recruit engineers
- Should I continue to work on my prototype
- What are some good stress relieving games
- A utility token can have several functions
- What are some math websites like IXL
- Is it worth it to memorize a textbook
- Can humans make dogs pregnant?
- What is a PCTG material
- How do I stop being pushed around
- What does HD-capable mean for mobile devices
- Paneer is good for weight gain
- Is sour milk dangerous
- Why is iodine insoluble in water?
- Which god is most popular in India
- Is there a country without problems
- What is the etiquette of an adult bookstore
- What do you mean by linguistics
- What are amino acids biological functions
- Why is it important to learn Latin
- Will Electroneum ETN ever take off
- What value can I offer a billionaire