How do you see your iCloud photos
How to view photos and pictures in iCloud
Apple offers an iCloud backup service for all iPhone / iPad users. With iCloud you can securely store photos and images online. But many do not know how to view the backed up iCloud photos.
"View / edit Apple iCloud photos? I use the free version of 5GB. I dragged all of my 3000 pictures to the computer to make room. But according to my cell phone there are over 5000 pictures on iCloud. How can I see them ? "
Do you have this problem too? In this article, we are going to show you two methods to view iCloud photos.
iCloud.com: View iCloud photos online in the browser
Do you know iCloud has an online version? As of iOS 8.1, iCloud has a new function called iCloud Photo Library. This feature uploads your photos and pictures to iCloud, and allows you to view iCloud photos online.
Step 1: Open https://www.icloud.com/ in the browser on your PC / Mac and log in with your Apple ID.
Step 2: Click on the "Photos" sign and now you will be able to view all of your photos and videos in iCloud Photo Library.
If you've uploaded photos to iCloud Drive, you can also view those photos on icloud.com. All you need to do is turn on iCloud Photo Library and backup your photos to iCloud.
FoneLab: View iCloud Photos on Windows / Mac
FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery provides you with another method that you can use to view photos on iCloud. FoneLab is a professional and powerful tool that enables Apple users to manage iCoud files on their computer. With this iCloud Photo Viewer, you can download iCloud Backup to computer and view your photos, text messages, notes, reminders, contacts, etc.
Step by step: view photos and images in iCloud
Step 1: Install the iCloud Photo Viewer
Download and install this software on PC / Mac.
Step 2: Sign in to iCloud
Once installed, open the software and click iPhone Data Recovery> Restore from iCloud Backup. Then log in with your Apple ID and password.
Step 3: Select the last iCloud backup you created and download it
FoneLab will display all the backup files on the iCloud. Select the most recently created iCloud backup and click the "Download" button. Then select "Recordings" and "Photo Gallery" and click "Next".
Step 4: View iCloud Photos
After the download, click on "Recordings" and "Photo Gallery" in the list on the left. Then you can view the photos and pictures in iCloud. Double click on the photo to view it in full size.
If you want to save the photos on your computer, click the "Recover" button in the lower right corner.
It is recommended that you regularly back up your recordings so that you can easily view the photos on iCloud.com or access them with the iCloud Photo Viewer FoneLab.
Rating: 4.7 / 5 (82 user reviews)
- Are college textbooks worth the money?
- Which magazines are great for landscape photography?
- Are vicious narcissists often gullible
- What is an encoder in robotics
- What is a PPR pipe in full form
- How has your understanding of boys changed
- What is the purpose of Ripple crypto currency
- The Apollo astronauts were religioes
- Would you like to age gracefully
- Why do porn stars look so attractive
- What would fire fighters really help?
- How do I sell an IT product
- What is a crypto coin
- PewDiePie is still number one on YouTuber
- Can hotspot on an iPhone endanger the security
- How gastroesophageal reflux disease GERD was discovered
- Could a president get away with bankruptcy
- How do I check someone else's PAN number
- Why does fantasizing feel so good?
- Did a boy ever call you beautiful
- How do you buy text links
- Which songs are about Asperger's Syndrome
- Are Romania and Ukraine enemies
- What is two thirds of 18
- What is the essence of fundamental rights
- Does dark matter have something to do with quantum physics?
- How much does Beyond Meat cost
- What are Indian fathers
- Who are the worst Final Fantasy villains
- How can I live with maximum efficiency
- Do ticks bite also reptiles
- What is the foreign policy process
- What statistics would you give Minato Namikaze
- Saber Amadeus which is better