Should I use Sass for React
Are you looking for React developers? We can help you find the best software engineers in Ukraine faster and with less hassle.
We integrate your remote React developers in one of our offices in Ukraine and take care of their onboarding and retention of your team, while you manage the development process and communication with your team directly. Of course, we can also recruit a React.js developer to place you in your cross-functional in-house team.
Since 1999 we have helped more than 300 international companies find great IT specialists to complement their in-house teams.
Just let us know your requirements and we will find qualified React and React Native developers for you within 5-7 weeks.
6 Reasons Why You Should Use React.js And Native Developers With Daxx
We make a thorough pre-selection of React and React Native developers, based on your requirements, who match your requirements 100%. You can interview candidates personally, test them and decide for yourself who will join your remote development team.
No additional effort
We integrate your team in one of our comfortable and fully equipped offices in Kiev, Kharkiv, Dnipro and Lviv and take over tax and labor law matters, retention of your workforce and all other administrative tasks. This gives you the opportunity to concentrate on your core competencies and manage your own developers.
Once your team is ready, our agile consultant will guide you through the most effective software development methods and procedures to ensure that working with the team is efficient.
You can manage your remote team directly, monitor their progress around the clock and communicate with you directly at any time. We only participate if you ask us to.
Would you like to find out more about setting up an extended development team with us?Learn more
Frequently asked questions
I am just looking for a developer. Can you help?
What if I want to expand my team to 20 people?
- We have a lot of big teams so that's not a problem
We want to hire developers with agile experience. You do that?
- For sure. We even have an agile consultant for employees.
Angular Developer (Middle) | 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Sergiy is a front-end developer with 2 years of experience in development of projects of different terms and complexity. He’s been working for over a year with Angular and 9 months with ReactJS.
Senior Golang Developer | 6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Advantages of React.js in app development?
Thousands of world-famous apps including Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Twitter, and leading Fortune 500 companies use React.js. Why?
The global React community is growing steadily and introducing new React components and libraries for various use cases. This enables companies to implement their ideas easily and at the same time to reduce the time to market.
React.js uses a powerful reconciliation algorithm called the virtual DOM, which simplifies the process of creating interactive UIs. The current page structure is compared with the planned one and the correct components are updated if your data changes.
React is backwards compatible, which means it uses semantic versioning and doesn't change its interface. This allows you to update old projects or legacy code to the latest version of React.js without having to rewrite your code base.
React.js does not process any data and is mainly used to create UIs. For this reason it can easily be combined with different state managers such as Flux, Redux, Reflux or Alt and allows the use of different patterns of application architectures.
Top interview questions for React developers
Here are some key questions to ask a React.js developer during the interview:
- What is React?
- What can you say about JSX?
- Can you use React without JSX?
- Can you describe the life cycle of the React components?
- What are the stateless components of React?
- What is the difference between Real DOM and Virtual DOM?
- What are the limitations of React?
- How is React.js different from Angular?
- How can you create an event in React?
- What is the meaning of keys in React?
- What is the difference between state and props?
- How different is React's ES6 syntax compared to ES5?
- How would you create higher order components in React?
- What's the best thing you've ever developed with React.js?
- Did you swim topless
- Can we have a career in cricket after 10
- Need a license for landscaping
- What makes you
- How will rank my NIFT college decide
- What does topa
- How does a chicken casserole taste
- What roles do you play in an advertising agency?
- What is Aksai China
- Can I change my WhatsApp barcode?
- Why is logic logical
- What is a typical drink from Hungary
- Why nitrogen is used in car airbags
- Why does vascular dementia worsen over time
- Who can live without O2
- What's the problem in Iraq
- Everyone really has a price
- How does science explain the nocebo effect
- How do you shower with someone else
- What are the uses of water purification
- Which is the best institute from AWS
- How does Laguna Beach compare to Malibu
- Have ever eaten a placenta
- What does the Microsoft Windows logo mean