What is an e-check
E-Check - what the test includes
For a long time, it was difficult for consumers and companies to find out whether devices and electrical systems were working properly. Now there is a recognized test that answers this question: the e-check.
How safe is the home, company or public facility? A question that many people ask themselves. Finding the answer to this has so far taken a lot of time, organization and money. This has an end now. The e-check brings transparency to this topic.
What is meant by e-check?
The E-Check is basically a uniform, recognized standard that is issued in the form of a test sticker for electrical devices and systems. Devices that have been tested and equipped with the sticker give you the certainty that they are state-of-the-art when it comes to security.
Who is the e-check aimed at?
The e-check is basically aimed at every conceivable customer group: property owners, landlords and tenants as well as property managers. The target groups feel safe with the E-Check, it helps them to take precautions for damage, they save energy, increase their comfort and simplify the situation in which a claim for damages is due.
Many tenants do not know that they have an important duty when moving into a rental property: they must keep the property in good condition. It is the owner's duty to ensure that the electrical devices and systems work safely. Nevertheless, tenants bring many of their own electrical appliances into the household. The landlord cannot guarantee their functionality. Furthermore, electrical systems in an apartment have not been exempt from an inspection obligation since October 1, 1997 (see jurisprudenceRef .: 3 U 5356/96 andRef .: 3 U 5356/96).
The four advantages of the e-check
The E-Check brings the following advantages for homeowners, landlords and tenants as well as property managers:
1. security: Electrical devices and their daily use are always associated with a certain degree of danger. Everyone wants to make sure that the devices can be used safely. The E-Check protects families, landlords, entrepreneurs and other people by recognizing dangers before they can arise.
2. Prevention of harm: Electrical devices and systems must be protected from possible damage. Damage not only causes high costs, but also represents a (sometimes life-threatening) danger. Simple implementations such as the installation of smoke detectors, fuses and switches are used as part of damage prevention.
3. save energy: In times of rising electricity prices, consumers are always looking for a way to reduce costs. The electrician who carries out the e-check can help with advice in this case. He finds devices that consume too much electricity and gives tips on how to reduce electricity costs through appropriate behavior.
4. Claims for damages: Insurance companies argue, in some cases, that the blame for a misfortune lies with the consumer. With the E-Check badge, this line of argument is invalid. Because it guarantees that the devices and electrical installation were flawless.
As a rule, there is a higher risk in companies than in the private sphere. This is where equipment is used that, for example, has a high electrical voltage or where the use of the machines requires a great deal of attention. It is in the interests of the entrepreneurs that all systems and devices are fully functional at all times and can be operated safely.
The e-check can prove that this is the case. As part of the test, all devices and installations in a company are tested. Furthermore, the electrician as well as private people give tips on reducing energy costs or reducing risks. In the latter case, it has been found practical to put up warning signs. Entrepreneurs canmatching warning signs at HEIN order and get advice from your electrician on how to position them correctly and visibly.
A positive side effect of the e-check is the reduction in insurance premiums by ten percent each. Depending on the number of insurances, entrepreneurs save several hundred euros per year. A big saving for a small investment in the E-Check.
Implementation of the e-check
The E-Check can only be carried out by a trained specialist (electrician) who has the appropriate equipment. Those interested can find out more from the local electrical guild company and make an appointment. Depending on the scope of the implementation (depending on the number of devices and size of the system), several hours can be required. According to an article byDeutscheHandwerksZeitung the costs for a three-room apartment are around 150 to 200 euros. Companies have to reckon with much higher costs.
- What was the extent of the Ashokas Empire
- What are the similarities between wolves and dogs
- You should have a laptop in college
- How do you learn through work
- What is the best plane meal or snack
- How do I find musicians in India
- How do ACBSP and AACSB differ
- Which patch is the best
- What is your opinion on Mao Zedong
- What are common sayings
- Where do you write best
- Where was Salman Khan born
- Why is creativity not valued in school?
- Which IT tool can eradicate poverty?
- A laboratory urine pregnancy test may be wrong
- What are the meanest hip hop tracks
- What is a loop in QBasic
- Which is best Ramjas or LSR
- What does very olly oxen-free mean
- Why is my body hot and cold
- Can I marry this relative
- How do I test Airtel's broadband speed
- Are there healthy spreadable butter options?
- How can I test a product for companies