What kind of mom is an INFJ
Are you an INFJ personality?
Only one percent of the population has this rare personality type.
The INFJ personality type is one of a total of 16 characters into which the Myers-Briggs personality analysis divides all people. The special thing about it: Only one percent of people are INFJs, yet they leave their mark on the world.
The letters "INFJ" stand for Introversion (I), Intuitive (N), Feeling (F) and Judging (J for "judging"). Famous personalities who belong to the INFJ type were, for example, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela or Mother Theresa.
INFJ people are very warm and friendly, but very complex natures. Their dominant function is introverted intuition and extraverted feeling. NFJs are loving but also complicated. They enjoy finding a common vision for everyone by inspiring others and developing new ways to achieve that vision. You are compassionate, idealistic, imaginative, and visionary. They are also sensitive and reserved, but are characterized by a high degree of determination and single-mindedness. They tirelessly fight for their beliefs and kick and represent their opinions, but this is rarely about personal gain. They often appear individualistic, closed and sometimes even aloof to others. If an INFJ is injured, it can lead to irrational actions.
Signs suggestive of an INFJ personality
The following signs indicate that you, too, could have an INFJ personality:
1. You always felt "different" as a child. Even if you had a lot of friends, often felt like you didn't fit in with them.
2. You want to know what is really going on in other people's lives. You are not interested in trivial explanations.
3. You feel more comfortable if you only plan loosely than strictly and unchangeable.
4. You can be a lot: extremely shy, calm, withdrawn, but also very charming, funny and bright. It all depends on the situation you are in.
5. When people come to you with problems, don't give them advice until asked. You ask questions to really help, rather than forcing your opinion on.
6. You are introverted and you always need time for yourself and with yourself.
7. You have few, but very good friends.
8. You are very inspired, productive, and want to get things done.
9. You need a lot of variety and get bored easily.
10. You often see and feel very clearly what another person is feeling. Even if you are not always right about it, but often.
11. You feel that you are called to more and that you have a mission on this earth.
12. You keep feeling that there is more you can do with your life.
13. You are prone to "people-pleasing" and have to protect yourself against it again and again.
14. You feel the vibrations of a room when you enter it.
15. You value quality - whether in terms of food, work or anything that has to do with handicraft.
16. You have deep relationships with people in your life, but they may never know how much they mean to you because they are mostly feeling themselves.
17. You think a lot and other people see you as wise and spiritual. She doesn't care about celebrity gossip.
Would you like to know whether you have an INFJ personality or which other personality type corresponds to you? Take the test here!
- How does OpenNLP compare to SpaCy
- How is the time not absolute
- Do you have any regretful words
- Should I meditate before a test
- What is your least preferred sound?
- What does Atlantis
- Who is the hardest quarterback to fire?
- What are the best books about Greece
- Amazon Mechanical Turk is part of AWS
- What is the exact value of 4 4 7 + 3
- Why are tags used in Git
- How does someone get divorced in Thailand
- What does a megalodon shark look like
- How many types of machines are there
- Monosodium glutamate increases blood pressure
- Is sometimes curious, very curious
- How do I write a rental agreement
- We are not illegal scam calls
- Do you think Jesse Eisenberg has Asperger's
- Why does ice melt under the skate shoe
- What's a big compliment in Nigeria
- Isolation leads to mental health problems
- What music does your playlist consist of
- Online education certificates are worthwhile