What is seizure
compulsory provision of a thing at the disposal of an authority for the purpose of safeguarding private or public interests.
1. Criminal law: It is possible to confiscate items that are classified as Evidence Can be used for criminal investigation or subject to confiscation as a driver's license. The order of the seizure is made by the judge, in the case of imminent danger also by the public prosecutor or their auxiliary officers (e.g. police), in the case of administrative offenses also by administrative authorities (§§ 94 ff. StPO, § 46 OWiG, §§ 399 ff. AO).
Mail must generally be presented to the judge for opening (§§ 99 et seq. StPO).
Seizure of Pamphlets is based on §§ 111 m, n StPO (press law). Objects can also be seized if there are reasons to believe that the conditions for their forfeiture or confiscation are met (Section 111b of the Code of Criminal Procedure).
2. Bankruptcy Proceedings: The Bankruptcy court issues a blocking order, according to which all incoming mail for the debtor must first be handed over to the insolvency administrator; Post block, § 99 InsO.
3. Foreclosure: Confiscation of a property by delivery of the administrative decision to the debtor or receipt by the land registry if the auction notice will soon be entered in the land register (Section 22 I ZVG). The seizure did effect a ban on sale and, in addition to the property, also includes objects to which the mortgage extends (§§ 20 II, 23 ZVG).
4th G.Commercial legal protection:Confiscation, border seizure.
- How do I become posthuman
- What is the etiquette of an adult bookstore
- Which is better Splashtop or LogMeIn
- Why haven't people used MySpace anymore
- What obscure college courses should everyone be taking?
- What is meant by GDP
- Are solar parks dangerous
- What is or was the Reichswehr
- Can dogs hear bats ultrasound
- How do I pronounce denial
- Is Notepad ++ better than other HTML editors
- Which Fitbit is best for cycling
- How did you get to know your child
- Who was Jack Daniel
- Do you think Jesse Eisenberg has Asperger's
- How do I buy assets
- When was the ice age
- Why do plant roots grow downward
- What is a company's market capitalization
- Does capitalism promote innovation
- What kind of flaw occurs in the beam
- What is the difference between Solaris and SPARC
- When will BTS win a Grammy?
- Are cinemas HDR
- Stars reproduce
- What does the expression Sophie's Choice mean
- What subreddit earns more subscribers
- What is an RTL netlist
- Why are there fewer than 500 gorillas
- We can and yet use it together
- How do I share my Outlook calendar
- How effective is urban camouflage
- Why is Nevada unprepared for population growth
- How to take honeysuckle cuttings