Which version of Visual Studio is free
Microsoft Visual Studio Community Download
Version: 2019, version 16.9.6
- supports various languages and platforms
- numerous useful features
The Community Edition offers combining with web frameworks such as AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Django and Backbone.js, debugging, profiling, diagnostics, apps for mobile devices, controls, templates, Git integration and much more.
Visual Studio Community may be used free of charge by all private users. Small businesses are allowed to use up to five licenses for commercial use free of charge. Large companies with more than 250 PCs or an annual turnover of more than one million US dollars are only allowed to use the software for training purposes or to create open source software. You can find more information in the "License Agreement".
56 ratingsØ 4.39
- What are the best premium bitcoin faucets
- Why are you tempted by something
- Why is Nicki Minaj being sued
- Dark matter is compressed sound
- What is or was the Reichswehr
- Is non-alcoholic wine bad for you
- Why is the sky big
- How do we merge Windows and Linux
- How are the English seen in Scotland?
- Are LGBT friendly in Japan and Thailand
- What a race i am
- How many teams have played in the IPL
- OLA current ad is extremely sexist ad
- Why is sodium bicarbonate a solid
- Why are children and toddlers vaccinated
- How do I poop efficiently
- What is Sarah Gilbert famous for?
- Do you have a favorite aquarium fish
- What are code metrics
- How is the base PU college
- What are the side effects of ARV
- What is an OTG cable
- What are DNS hosts
- What does the symbol of Asclepius mean