Loves Cersei Myrcella and Tommen
Game of Thrones: Myrcella Baratheon, the princess
The biography of the middle Lannister offspring
The apple doesn't fall far from the trunk, but in the case of Myrcella Baratheon, it appears to have landed very far away. In contrast to her mother Cersei's narcissism, Joffrey and Tommen's sister is innocent and lovable. We'll tell you everything about the Game of Thrones character in our biography.
Myrcella Baratheon was officially the daughter of Cersei Lannister and Robert Baratheon. But actually she comes from Cersei's love for her twin brother Jaime Lannister and was the incestuous bastard child of the two, just like her older brother Joffrey and her younger brother Tommen. Myrcella, like her younger brother, was very kind-hearted and had little to do with her narcissistic and scheming mother.
The pride of the Lannisters
She loved her family very much. When King Landing is attacked by Stannis Baratheon at the end of Game of Thrones season 2, Cersei sends her daughter to Dorne. As part of an agreement with Doran Martell, Myrcella was to marry his son Trystane. She falls in love with the Dornish prince and when Jaime tries to take her back to King's Landing, she only agrees when Trystane comes along.
The reason for Jaime's desire to get her back is the death of Oberyn Martell. Because Ellaria and the Sand Snakes want to take revenge on the Lannister family and Myrcella is an easy target. So Jaime sets out to save his daughter. In a quiet minute, Myrcella even reveals to her supposed uncle that she knows that he is her father and that she is happy about it. Shortly afterwards she dies in the arms of Jaime after being poisoned by Ellaria.
Aimee Richardson plays Myrcella Baratheon
In the first season, as well as in the second season, Myrcella was played by Aimee Richardson. In the fifth season, Nell Tiger Free was awarded the role.
In our GoT series wiki you can find out everything about how the series came about. Our GoT timeline summarizes all the important events of GoT since the Westeros era. If you want to know where you watch GoT on TV and stream, you can find out in our broadcast overview.
game of Thrones
|Rate Game of Thrones|
|genre||Drama, Action & Adventure, Sci-Fi & Fantasy|
|First broadcast in Germany|
|production||Home Box Office (HBO), Generator Entertainment, Television 360, Bighead Littlehead, Revolution Sun Studios|
- Which smartphone has the best camera in 2019
- Where does PBS get their money from
- What are some examples of annual flowers
- What does bluete mean in Arabic
- Who won the 1996 World Cup
- Are pirated copies good for developing countries
- Where can I sell Bitcoin in Kiev
- Is quantum mechanics a part of astrophysics
- You can order plants online
- Nothing is made of subatomic particles
- How does Google pay developers
- What is mythology 1
- What is Parkinson's Disease Pharmacotherapy
- What does the QTP certification cost
- Is sour milk dangerous
- When will the Space Nazis attack?
- What does IPO
- This is how the inductor follows the current
- Why is Penelope important in the Odyssey
- Can dissolve air in water
- As will historian Mitch McConnell see
- How's the parking in Emeryville, CA.
- How do people contribute to the development of tsunamis
- What's a good nickname for Bryan