How can an individual become a cinephile
Film aesthetics and mediation
On Alain Bergala's approach: contexts, theory and practice
This book is dedicated to the film pedagogical approach of the film scholar and author Alain Bergala. Bergala is a prominent exponent of French cinephilia, which has spawned a diverse practice of teaching film as an art form.
Bettina Henzler examines the communication concepts developed by Bergala over 40 years with regard to their cultural and theoretical foundations. She opens up contexts of the French educational discourse, cinephilia and cultural theory and analyzes the underlying relationship between aesthetics, the individual and society.
How can film be conveyed and what significance does aesthetic education with films have for the individual and society? To what extent is taste formation an educational necessity? What role does the individual play in aesthetic reception and mediation processes? What is the understanding of film based on the cinephile mediation approach? How can film education be organized in practice? The author discusses these and other questions against the background of the sociology of Pierre Bourdieu, the cultural theory of Roland Barthes and the cinephile film theory as a result of André Bazin. It is also about the connection between Bergala's mediation approach and the aesthetics of the cinematic creative process that he formulated. The detailed presentation of the methods and media used in film mediation also offers a wide range of suggestions for concrete mediation practice.
Film aesthetics and mediation contributes to the understanding of the cinephile film education in France, its cultural-historical significance, and its relevance for everyone who wants to deal with film as an aesthetic object and educational medium. It shows perspectives of an aesthetic film mediation that combines science, creative practice and pedagogy.
- Have you ever humbled yourself for money
- How does a boy get talent
- Why should I follow Sanathana Darma Hinduism
- Are dagus friendly pets
- Why don't the French like Hillary Clinton?
- Can Google permanently block an IP address
- Where does PBS get their money from
- Get Airtel Free 3G Unlimited Internet
- Is algea good for aquariums
- Who is the cutest Tollywood celebrity
- Why is filtering so popular these days
- Is Inwood Manhattan safe
- How to store cast iron pans
- Agricultural growth in India is negative
- Which phone in 2019 has IR blaster
- Should brothels be legal
- How do zoos help animals
- How do I read books about Goodreads
- Who is your favorite Dutch painter?
- Halloween is celebrated in South Africa
- Which house spiders in California are dangerous
- What are the feelings of opiate use
- Why should we use software for management?
- How was Elon Musk's childhood