Which are the least melodic European languages
The most beautiful languages in the world
After we have already listed the most widely spoken languages in the world, we are now showing you a collection of the world's most beautiful languages. Depending on your mother tongue, the languages you speak, and the ones you actually know, the answer to this can vary widely. It is a question of personal taste, as well as how often and with how many foreign languages you have dealt with. As a Hungarian born person raised in the Middle East and educated in a French educational system, here is my take on the world's most beautiful languages ...
FRENCH - MOST BEAUTIFUL SPOKEN LANGUAGE
I think we all agree that there is probably no language in the world that sounds more beautiful than French. Time and again, numerous studies have shown how infatuated the world is with spoken French. The language is often described as soft, romantic, elegant, and aesthetically pleasing. With the unpronounceable “r”, the nasal vowel sounds “en”, “in”, “un” and the melodic emphasis, the language appears very musical to a non-native speaker. And let's not forget the strong cultural context that gives French the status of the most beautiful spoken language in the world. Who could resist Édith Piaf's rolling “r” s in “La vie en rose” or Serge Gainsbourg's hypnotic tone in “Bonnie and Clyde”?
GERMAN - MOST BEAUTIFUL SUNG LANGUAGE
It is often said that German sounds harsh, but the language can be very expressive, melodic and emotional - especially when it comes around the corner with a catchy pop melody. Who hasn't hummed or sung along with Nena's “99 Luftballons” (without perhaps understanding the text)? Or recently to Andreas Bourani's “Auf uns”, CRO's “Bye Bye” or an Oktoberfest hit while standing on a bench wearing lederhosen (a traditional Bavarian costume)? Turn up the music and let the German language enchant your ears and carry you away with the emotions!
ARABIC - MOST BEAUTIFUL WRITTEN LANGUAGE
For the eyes of a person who is used to the classical Latin or Roman alphabet, the Arabic script with its elaborate and ornate calligraphy is more like an elaborate ornament than an actual script. Written from right to left, with no recognizable upper or lower case letters, the Arabic script seems to flow endlessly in a truly fascinating way. So it is not surprising that Arabic calligraphy is revered as a form of religious art and is embroidered or painted on sacred objects or places.
ITALIAN - MOST BEAUTIFUL BODY LANGUAGE
When you think of a fiery, expressive language, Italian immediately comes to mind. This singing, joyful and loud language is not only enriched with emotions through the emphasis and pitch, but also through the passionate gestures that go along with certain situations and expressions. More than 200 hand gestures are used by Italians in everyday conversations, be it children, the elderly or even politicians on national television. Gestures are a form of body language that gives Italian its incredible energy and power.
- How safe is Surat for business travelers
- What is the function of bacterial fimbriae
- Is LeBron James a pure goal scorer
- What is bankruptcy prediction
- What are the basics of playing baccarat
- Why are crossword puzzles useful
- Foxhole prayer, to whom do you pray
- How has the scientific revolution influenced art?
- Donald Trump wears lingerie
- What are our options for stroke rehab
- What should be the best medical policy
- How can I get less paranoid?
- Is Glupa soap good or bad
- What is the resistance of human blood
- How do hamsters behave
- Psychopaths experience nostalgia
- Who made 3D printed guns
- What kind of sneakers are they
- Our existence depends on our beliefs
- Have Americans ever invaded Spain?
- What are the best stocks in NSE
- Why are decomposition reactions
- Very sensitive people can be successful entrepreneurs
- What is the size of the stove market
- How do I create a good network
- Can be heard from Amazon
- What was the inspiration for Freddy Krueger
- What do sparrows eat specifically
- Why isn't Kickstarter crowdfunding stocks
- Can you drink 100% of ethanol
- How do I stop caring about things
- Why is it bad to have 4 different manuscripts