How did you get to know your child
Media in the everyday life of children
“Media childhood” yesterday and today
The modern digital media, as they shape the everyday life of families today, did not play such an important role in the childhood of the parents' generation. While children nowadays grow up with digital media such as computers, cell phones and the Internet as a matter of course, many parents only got to know digital media in adulthood - today's children and young people are "native speakers" or so-called "digital natives" in digital worlds, while their parents are "immigrants" or “digital immigrants”. So it is not surprising that many parents are a little alienated or helpless about their children's enthusiasm for the media.
In the meantime, however, there is a change here, as the current adolescent and young parents have already grown up with a comparatively large range of media.
The media offerings and their use will continue to change and develop and will maintain their influence on everyday family life and growing up. Skepticism and caution about what this means for children in terms of content and technology are certainly appropriate. But it is just as important that parents respect the child’s curiosity, be interested in their child’s media interests and discover what positive and meaningful media can offer children too. Only then can parents actually give their child advice when dealing with the media and find meaningful rules for dealing with the media.
- Has Arvind Kejriwal lost it
- Why does Iran not recognize Kosovo?
- Has GTA V used real textures
- Where does ISIS get its money from?
- How is Pete Carroll personally
- What are the best fitness youtube channels
- What is a good online essay writing service
- How is it that toilets do not use hot water
- How can i learn basic physics
- Where did the police brutality begin?
- What should we know about life
- Invest the day trading
- Are onions a good substitute for shallots?
- Are LSD flashbacks real
- Is it worth buying a Moto Z4
- Sources for project ideas
- Can it be bad to love GF BF?
- What is UniParc in bioinformatics
- Forgetfulness leads to dementia
- Obsessive people are often poor listeners
- You can trade gold like stocks
- What are Ways to End Breastfeeding Quickly?
- How can you run a company
- What is the greatest sin against God?