What is weed legalization in Canada
What would happen if you went to Canada with weed?
First important point Marijuana is not yet legalized in Canada. It's not legalized until October 17, 2018. Until then, people can and will be prosecuted for possession. (If your marijuana is for medicinal use, that's a different matter, but you'd have to prove it).
You should also note that the sale and distribution of marijuana is still regulated. Precise rules are a matter for the province, but in any case it is illegal to sell without a license. I imagine that if you were found with a lot of marijuana that implied you sold it, you could be prosecuted, but no one has tested the laws in this area yet.
Nate Eldredge corrected me that marijuana imports continue to be illegal and potentially severely punished. Personally, I can't think of any good reason to import something from where it's illegal to where it's cheap and legally available. It is intended not to make legal sales more expensive than the previous illegal price.
- Tootsie rolls are disgusting
- Is gravity stronger at night
- What is your most controversial theological belief
- What is Hindi meaning of the word capital
- Why do hymns rarely rhyme?
- Hungary Where do Hungarians emigrate?
- What do arch tattoos mean
- What are some tricks for a faster shave
- How are plastids and mitochondria similar?
- Who discovered ecology and how
- When will the Federal Republic of Germany dissolve?
- How does your belief work
- What do you like best about product management?
- When will the US resolve prosperity inequality?
- How would reward and punishment motivate you?
- What are NHAI's latest plans
- What are your favorite motivational books
- What was Bas Rutten's fighting style
- What is a CNC milling machine
- What are Kristen Bell's best roles
- How do you deal with being an empath?
- Can help you grow spiritually quickly
- How is a dissociative identity disorder caused
- Do Indians have a social life in Germany?