Who is your favorite late night comedian
Here are the best topics to talk about for a first date or any other situation!
Because maybe it has already happened to you that you no longer knew what to talk about next?
The embarrassing silence sets in, your head is blocked and you don't want to think of anything else to talk about.
For one thing, it's not that bad because your date partner feels the same way at this moment, otherwise he or she would say something.
On the other hand, you shouldn't challenge your luck too much and rather be prepared. That's why the best are here conversation topics summarized. In addition, at the end you will learn the secret trick against all silence, no matter how blocked your head.
Discussion Topics Outline:
- 100 easy topics to talk about
- Everyday questions
- Personal questions about the further path in life
- Questions of trust love, friendship, death
- The secret trick against all silence
- Topics of conversation Conclusion
Get our workbook now: Never again pauses in conversation - Learn how to have successful conversations in any situation!
100 easy topics to talk about
Your first date is on the brink and you don't know what else to talk about?
Here are 100 questions that will break the ice and get your conversation going.
Don't forget the most important thing: have fun!
Because if you don't enjoy it, your date will notice it too. Therefore, if necessary, always talk about something that interests you and that you enjoy.
100 good topics to talk about:
- What's the stupidest thing you've ever done
- Peanut Butter or Nutella?
- What was your best job
- What was your worst job
- Favorite drink?
- What is a meal that you cannot live without?
- What is a meal that you absolutely hate and would never eat even if someone gave you $ 1 million?
- Tell me about your best friend or your best friend.
- Tell me about your family
- Tell me about your relatives.
- What was your first car
- Favourite song?
- Favorite band?
- Favorite movie star?
- Favorite comedian?
- What were the moments in your life that changed you the most?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- First girlfriend / boyfriend? (Remember, this can be a tricky question.)
- First kiss?
- Have you ever voted for someone and wished you hadn't?
- Which party do you follow? (Be careful not to argue before you've met.)
- Do you like to go shopping?
- What's the best way to relax?
- Favorite thing you like to do alone?
- Have you ever had a one night stand?
- Do you save money or do you prefer to spend it?
- What hobbies do you like to spend money on?
- If you found a € 100 bill, what would you do with it?
- Do you want children / more children?
- What makes a good mother or a good father to you?
- Are you romantic?
- Dog or cat?
- Have you ever lost a pet?
- Do you take drugs or have you already tried some?
- Do you sleep naked
- Favorite midnight snack?
- Do you work out? And if so, what?
- Have you ever seen your parents make love?
- What is your perfect day like?
- How many CDs do you own?
- How many DVDs do you own?
- Favorite activity that you spend money on?
- If you could retire tomorrow what would you do?
- Best vacation you've ever had?
- Worst Vacation?
- Three places you would like to visit?
- What's the strangest thing about you
- What's on your bedside table?
- Are you cheap or thrifty?
- Have you ever been in love with two people at the same time?
- Do you play an instrument? Which and how often?
- Do you play or have you ever played in a band?
- How good were you in school Grade point average?
- Favorite teacher?
- Do you have relatives in prison? Or have you already been there yourself?
- What's on your pizza
- Black or white?
- Glass half full or half empty?
- Beer, wine or coffee?
- Have you ever been to asia?
- Have you ever milked a cow?
- Have you ever dumped a cow?
- Bathing or showering?
- Mountains or beach?
- Plane, train or car?
- Favorite movie of all time?
- Worse movie you've ever seen?
- Best concert you've ever been to?
- Worst boss?
- If you could do anything you wanted what would you do?
- What superpowers would you like to have?
- Netflix and chill or disco and party?
- Are there people you hate? If yes why? What do you do?
- Crowds or small groups?
- How old do you want to be
- Nudist beach or church?
- Star Trek or Star Wars?
- Sauna or massage?
- Have you ever done acupuncture?
- Are you a geek?
- Ideal romantic dinner?
- Dumbest purchase you've ever made?
- Have you ever found money, what did you do with it?
- Have you ever sold or donated blood?
- When you die, what should be on your tombstone?
- For which sporting event / concert / entertainment would you buy tickets regardless of the price?
- Have you ever hit the jackpot on a slot machine?
- Have you ever won the lottery?
- What would you do with a jackpot lottery winnings?
- Which sense are you most likely to give up, hearing, seeing, tasting, touching or smelling?
- Plastic Surgery - Would You Do It or Have You Been Treated?
- Which part of the body of the opposite sex attracts you the most?
- Have you ever had a crush on a member of your gender?
- What is your most annoying habit or behavior that you would like to change but cannot?
- What are you disgusting with?
- What turns you on?
- Your most embarrassing moment?
- If you had 10 million euros, what would you do with it?
As you can see, you can talk about almost any topic, you just have to trust yourself. Often times, the topics of conversation that you fear most are the most interesting.
Read more: Learning to flirt
Below are other interesting topics to talk about. We start with everyday questions that you can ask at any time, then move on to more personal questions and end with questions of trust.
Get the workbook now: No more pauses in conversation!
Topics of conversation: Everyday questions
Here are everyday questions that are great for getting to know each other. Because they allow you to get started easily and do not require too much trust between you.
- How are you?
- How was your day?
- Are you happy with your life
- Have you ever been 100% happy?
- What would have to happen to make you feel absolutely great now?
- What is your favourite ice-cream? Your favourite movie? Your favorite book?
- What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies?
- Do you do sports?
- Do you like to go out in the evening? Where?
- How and where was your best vacation?
If you find similarities, talk about them longer. This connects and creates the basis for further meetings.
Also, always remember, you don't have to reinvent the wheel. Some topics of conversation may seem too simple or monotonous to you, but often they are simple because they work.
Read more: Flirtation
Discussion topics: Personal questions about the further path in life
These questions and topics to talk about are useful as a test to see if you have similar goals and dreams.
Should you z. If, for example, you want to have children, but you don't have an appointment, you can quickly make a cut. Depending on what kind of relationship you're looking for right now.
- How would you describe yourself in 5 words? What are you doing ...?
- What do you like about yourself
- What makes you interesting
- What are your goals? In your life? In the near future?
- How do you want to live in a few years?
- What drives you to give everything in everyday life?
- What would you do if you had 1 million euros?
- What would you wish for if you had 3 wishes free?
- What did you dream of as a child?
- Where do you see yourself in 10, 20, 30 or 50 years?
- How do you know or how do you know that you have achieved your goals?
- If you could trade your life for a day, who would you trade with?
- What's the most exciting thing you've ever done?
- What would you like to do that you've never done before?
Read More: First Date Tips For Women
Topics of conversation: trust issues love, friendship, death
Keep in mind that these questions require a greater degree of trust. Because most of them don't tell a stranger their whole life!
- Have you ever been really in love?
- When did you first fall in love?
- How was your first kiss, first…. etc.?
- Have you ever fell madly in love?
- What does friendship mean to you?
- Do you have a best friend? What do you have in common? How long do you know each other?
- Are there special things that you have experienced together that weld you together?
- Have you ever felt lonely
- Did you ever want to break out and run away?
- Have you ever looked death in the eye?
- Have you ever lost a good friend? Or a close relative?
Get the workbook now: No more pauses in conversation!
Are you still afraid of the awkward silence?
Then here is the ultimate secret trick against all silence ...
Secret trick against awkward silence
When the silence sets in and you keep silent about one another, you always have to pay attention to one thing: Your interlocutor is at this moment just like you. Otherwise he or she would say something and there would be no silence between the two of you.
So what's the secret trick? It's about not setting the bar too high for a great topic of conversation!
For example, why can you talk to family members or your best friend for hours? Because you don't keep thinking about whether this or that topic of conversation is good enough to talk about. Often you just start talking. You talk about what you are thinking about or what you are currently seeing or hearing.
Don't make it too complicated!
When in doubt, talk about your favorite hobby or what you notice on the street or in the coffee shop.
Also, remember that you don't have to fill every second with your conversation. A little silence is okay. Hold it out. It only gets uncomfortable when you become hectic and put pressure on yourself to have to say something intelligent now. Then your head becomes even more blocked.
Endure the silence, even if it's hard, and talk about something that is on your mind. Do not filter your topics of conversation according to good and bad, because the silence sets in precisely because you don't think any topic of conversation is good enough and therefore don't say anything.
When in doubt, imagine you are talking to your best friend, what would you talk to him or her about? Talk about just that!
The embarrassing silence still sets in?
Then talk to her. Talk about this very silence!
For example, you can say, “Isn't it great when you can spend time with someone in peace and quiet?” Or “I think it's great that when I'm with you, I'm not forced to do the whole thing Time to talk. "
Topics of conversation Conclusion
As you have learned, it is not difficult to come up with topics to talk about.
Just don't make it difficult for yourself and talk about something that comes to mind.
Also, make sure you never fall into interview mode. Because getting to know each other should be easy and relaxed, and not be hard work right from the start.
Before you ask questions, talk about yourself. This builds trust and causes the other person to open up to you faster.
It could look like this, for example: "You know I like to eat chocolate ice cream with vanilla sauce, it tastes so incredibly good. There is nothing more beautiful in the world. What is your favourite ice-cream? But not about ... "
Good luck and that from now on you never run out of topics to talk about!
Read More: Perfect Date Ideas & Learn To Flirt
- It is good to crave information
- How do I integrate Dialogflow into Django
- Slowing down on my powerlifting because of Accutane
- Why did you start taking drugs?
- Is it worth buying used cameras
- What if you stayed young forever
- What animals have rough skin
- How does language help us to think?
- What was your biggest obstacle to success
- Do you have California rolls in Japan?
- What is Half Dome Surface Processes
- What is your favorite health app
- Why are so many people generally afraid
- Inspirational blogs have traffic
- Are there really goblins
- Why did Saddam Hussein execute Marxists?
- Can you live with cirrhosis for 20 years?
- How does the stomach work in humans
- MIET is a good engineering school
- Which universities in Melbourne offer BBA courses
- Which orbital has the maximum energy
- GAMCA is required for Dubai
- How does hydropower cause pollution
- How do dogs react to weightlessness?