Are alcohol-free beers more fattened
Should you do intermittent fasting with a beer belly?
Intermittent fasting is often helpful with beer belly, in which - in the ideal form - fasting is 16 hours per day. Eating takes place in a time window of 8 hours, e.g. B. between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. In this way fat burning is boosted. At the same time, you avoid late evening meals, which have a negative effect on weight loss.
Breakfast is canceled or is eaten late. Don't worry, a fancy breakfast doesn't make you gain weight - as it is still often called. On the contrary. We know that a fancy breakfast does not have a negative impact on weight loss. B. a study published in the British Medical Journal in January 2019 (4).
Which exercises help against the beer belly?
There are basically no individual exercises with which you could train your beer belly away in no time at all. Exercises for the abdominal muscles, such as the usual sit-ups or crunches, are usually shown on the internet.
A comprehensive all-round program, which should not only include strength training (for all muscle groups), but also individually tailored cardio training (endurance training, whether jogging or treadmill, cycling or home trainer, etc.) is much more sensible than such a one-sided training. After all, you don't just want to get rid of your beer belly, you want to become fit and attractive overall.
How long does it take before the beer belly is gone?
Your beer belly will be gone in four weeks! Sentences like this one are hugely popular and you can find them on the net on every nook and cranny. It only corresponds to the truth if the beer belly is very small and you consistently follow a strict program.
Otherwise it depends on the size of the beer belly and how motivated you are to change something in your current way of life. In six to nine months, however, you should clearly see something - but only if you have recognized how much fun a healthy lifestyle and diet can be and consistently adheres to it.
Remember that it can often take many months to force yourself to eat a new diet or exercise. However, if you pull through this dry spell, then suddenly the day comes when you look forward to the sport and no longer want to be without it. The day on which you wonder how you could just cram unhealthy stuff into yourself for years and spend the evening motionless on the coach ...
How long does it take from a beer belly to a six-pack?
This question is also very popular on the internet. And here too, of course, it depends on the size of the beer belly, on the diet and on the individual training program. Since a beer belly usually develops as a result of years of poor diet and lifestyle and you can often not shake it off so easily, personal change depends on the strength of the will to change something in life permanently and permanently.
Anyone who has not done any sport before should - with a strict nutrition and exercise program - expect a year until the beer belly has turned into a six-pack.
Get rid of beer belly - the training plan
An exercise plan to get rid of your beer belly is best done by a professional trainer. A general training plan, on the other hand, could be too demanding or too demanding and would not lead to the desired results and goals.
In general, however, one can say that the same training rules apply here as for anyone who would like to stay or become reasonably fit: strength training three times a week and then light cardio training - both at the individually appropriate intensity - and as much exercise as possible in everyday life (Stairs instead of lifts, bikes instead of cars, hiking or cycling tours, gardening on weekends, etc.).
Our tips for healthy and sustainable weight loss, in combination with the exercise mentioned, will help you to get rid of your beer belly.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- (1) Schütze M et al., Beer consumption and the 'beer belly': scientific basis or common belief? Eur J Clin Nutr, September 2009
- (2) Shahakyan KR et al. Normal-Weight Central Obesity: Implications for Total and Cardiovascular Mortality, Ann Intern Med 2015
- (3) Berliner Zeitung, he believed he had a beer belly - doctors found a giant tumor, March 2018
- (4) Sievert K et al., Effect of breakfast on weight and energy intake: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials, BMJ 2019; 364: l42
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Why is C ++ used so often
- Do you like being a Serbian citizen?
- Have the first data a WordPress plugin
- Indians have the English language
- How do hamsters behave
- How can I improve my relationship 1
- Have you ever humbled yourself for money
- What are the dark sides of coding
- What happens when you meet a narcissist
- What is the thoughtless thought
- How to say cough in Farsi
- Arthritis can occur in multiple joints at the same time
- Which DTH brand is better in Bihar
- What's the best movie from the Korean War
- Are all vitamins effective
- What is a quality
- How can I earn Rs 1000
- What is the dress code in CBIT
- Which foods naturally whiten your teeth
- What is business-to-business marketing
- What's the latest technology in 2014
- What happened to the Royal TV series
- The Grand Canyon was once an ocean
- What Pisces man feel for Virgo woman
- To which god did Lord Ram pray
- What is a black market exchange rate
- Journalists really do their job
- How do I charge alkaline batteries
- How do you improvise jazz
- How do you improvise jazz
- Do you have California rolls in Japan?
- How does diabetes affect cancer risk
- What do hunters use to catch animals?
- What diseases cause nausea dizziness and confusion