Hynix RAM is best suited for gaming
First computer without memory
Programs used to consist of punch cards and not memory. Mainframes in the mid-1960s had a main memory of up to 64 kilobytes. By the end of the 1970s they had made it to one megabyte, and dynamic memory came onto the market around the same time. RAM is in the gigabyte range: Some game fans feel in distress when their graphics board can no longer cope with two gigabytes. If the laptop or computer is working slowly, the RAM can be upgraded. COMPUTER BILD shows you what you have to pay attention to.
Retrofitting can improve memory
When retrofitting, the type of main memory board is decisive. Modern computers use SD-DDR3. In 2002, boards of the GDR type came onto the market for the first time. DDR2 is the advanced memory chip with a supply voltage of 1.8 volts. With DDR3 the power supply dropped to 1.5 volts. If you want to switch to a new memory board, you also have to change your mainboard. If you work a lot with graphics and video programs or are a passionate gamer, upgrading your computer can be worthwhile.
Smartphones also need more and more RAM
As smartphones keep getting more powerful, they need more memory to work effectively. For example, the iPhone 3 still got by with 256 megabytes of RAM. The iPhone 6 has a memory of one gigabyte, while the Samsung Galaxy Note II has two gigabytes. Mobile devices do what only computers could do in the past.
The most important things in a nutshell
The main memory is an important component for smooth gaming and working on computers or smartphones. With helpful tips you can expand your memory afterwards: This is especially beneficial for gambling. But even if you have a lot to do with graphics or video programs, upgrading the memory is worth considering.
- How do people contribute to the development of tsunamis
- How do physics teachers design their experiments
- How does language help us to think?
- What is a level luffing crane
- How often do you review your goals
- Where can you buy SpaceX goods
- What is the importance of writing opinions
- How can I chop garlic
- Can monster energy drinks kill you
- Michael Jackson had a perfect pitch
- Where was the Urdu language born
- What is the origin of left anti-Semitism
- Does anyone know Google's Contact Mail ID
- How do I learn something great
- How was the IGRUA interview
- Can i root the LG Lucid 3
- Which areas are hidden from the public
- What are the rentals in Karnal City
- What is Librarika
- What does umay mean
- Where can we get an IP address
- When will UCLA financial assistance be paid out?
- Which is healthier low carb or keto
- Why do batteries discharge