What's in C language 1
The C programming language is becoming more and more widespread nowadays, because on the one hand it is almost as flexible as an assembler and on the other hand it has many possibilities of today's modern high-level languages. This has made C particularly suitable as a language for operating system development (for which it was developed). Furthermore, numerical processes, word processing and databases can be efficiently implemented in C. (The database program DBASE, for example, is written in C.)
C belongs to UNIX in the sense that UNIX can hardly be imagined without C (but C without UNIX). For example, the syntax of the UNIX utility awk identical in many ways to that of C. Even reading and understanding the UNIX documentation is not possible in many places without knowledge of C.
Programming in C is always appropriate when very portable code is to be generated, since no other language (despite standardization) is capable of doing this to the extent that C.
There are now many different C implementations:
On UNIX systems, the name is the C compiler CC and there is a utility LINTwho rigorously tests a C-source code for portability.
For example, the following C compilers and interpreters are available for MS-DOS computers: RUN / C (Interpreter), LATTICE C compiler, AZTEK C compiler, ZORLITE C compiler, MICROSOFT C (Quick C) and TURBO-C as C ++ of BORLAND. The last 3 provide a complete programming environment with editor and partly with debugger (such as TURBO-PASCAL).
Back to the table of contents
- What components are in an RC car
- How to make hush puppies
- Is there discrimination in India?
- Is the iPhone passcode fragile
- Will the third world war take place soon
- Where are strange quarks found
- Why are narrow white wines unhealthy for men?
- Have you participated in your doctorate?
- What can you learn from Bill Clinton
- Do not like citizens of Pakistan democracy
- Landlords can enter your home
- Who was the wife of Emperor Aurangzeb
- Where website developers on Tangerang City
- Which is the best international bank
- What to preach while meditating
- What is the scope according to the BVSC
- How am I supposed to crack the AFMC 2018
- What two human activities could cause erosion?
- When did the last Vikings become extinct?
- What does the Jainism symbol mean
- Where can I watch lesbians having sex
- What are latitude, longitude and standard meridian
- Jessica Pearson will return to Suits
- Can a keto diet lower cholesterol