You can fall back into BPD
On the etiology and therapy of children with borderline risks
Summary: Borderline developmental disorders in childhood arise due to multifactorial conditions: biological and neurocognitive impairments, traumatic conditions in the first years of life and severe physical illnesses lead to the child's development being disturbed and specific borderline symptoms to arise. Empirical infant research has expanded our knowledge of the primary relationships between the child and his or her parents and offers criteria for a more differentiated understanding of one of the etiological factors, the dysfunctional relationships.
Summary borderline disorders in childhood are caused by a number of factors: biological and neurocognitive impairments, traumatic conditions in early childhood and severe physical illness impair a child's normal development, causing specific borderline symptoms. Infancy research has enhanced our understanding of the primary relations between a child and his parents and offers criteria for understanding more clearly one of the conditions responsible for borderline risks, i.e. disturbed relations.
Résumé Les troubles des états limites dans l'enfance se développent à partir de circonstances multifactorielles: des atteintes biologiques et neurocognitives, des événéments traumatiques counterpart la première enfance ainsi que des maladies physiques sévères entraînent des troubles symptologie et border de troubles duomatology et neurocognitive specific. La recherche empirique au sujet de l'enfant a élargi les connaissances des relations primaires entre l'enfant et ses parents et offre des critères pour comprendre l'un des facteurs étiologiques i.e. les relations perturbées de façon plus précise.
- What is the Kannada word for rain?
- Why is the US trying to stop BRICS
- What is Peter Cech's role at Chelsea
- What are some stargazing sites in India
- When did the iPhone 8 come out?
- Pushes medical research to a dead end
- Is the bilirubin level 1 7 dangerous
- How good is the ECE at UIET Chandigarh
- Are Austrian natives related to Africans?
- Which is the best university in Uganda
- What is fair
- Why are New Yorkers abrupt
- All routers have DHCP by default
- How does the portrait mode work
- Why do narcissists choose monogamy
- What is nice about people
- What is the moral of Baahubali 2
- Why are angiosperms important
- How introverts overcome shyness
- How would you calculate 2 2 i
- What are CNC and MIS on Zerodha
- Have we ever had an elbow
- Flirting girls
- What is the secret to overcoming uncertainty