What is the size of a core
Always find the right size
With the information about which women's models have the same fit (lasts) and the size chart, you have a high probability of knowing which size is the right one for your foot. The size chart provides general information about the conversion from European to UK or US sizes. And you can easily find information about the last or fit in the additional information for the individual models.
The sizes are given in UK sizes. The EU sizes are certainly more common to you.
The Werner Kern dance shoes are slightly larger than regular street shoes. The shoe must fit tightly, because the nappa or. Suede can give way when dancing. In the list you will find the corresponding European sizes to the UK sizes of the dance shoes offered.
Basically we recommend, ex. Take the size 5½ for size 39 or size 4½ for size 38. There are many exceptions to this rule. If you look to which last the shoe belongs, you can determine the deviation from the rule quite well. So please scroll down further.
When buying, please also pay attention to the molding of the model. Each model is built on a special last. You can find the strips in the model under additional information at the bottom. All models within a last are more or less the same.
Since the size chart only shows the conversion from EU to UK and US sizes, we have added an additional table that shows the deviation from the size chart. Decide e.g. For the article Gala 4.5 and you are normally size 38, you will see under the additional information that it is the MATTI skirting board. Therefore choose ½ size smaller (therefore marked with -½) that is 4½.
Another example: You would like to dance with SONIA. Ingenious shoe! And they're usually somewhere between 38 and 39. According to the table above, that would be 5½. However, the shoe corresponds to the last Sata I. Therefore, according to the table below, treat yourself to size 4½ (5½ - 1). You think this is too small. You have to know that the Sata I last is very large. If you are unsure, try size five as well
|Afford||Reference size chart|
|CAMI I||- 1½|
|CAMI II||- 1|
|CAMI III||- ½|
|CAMI IV||+ - 0|
|Sax 35||- ½|
|Sata I||- 1|
|Sata II||- ½|
|Matti I||+ - 0|
|Luna||+ - 0|
|Elba N||- ½|
|Cinthia I||+ - 0|
|Capri N||- ½|
|Basso (6)||- ½|
|Media (7)||- ½|
|Nueva (8)||- ½|
|Grace (6)||+ - 0|
|Ari (8)||+ - 0|
|Alta (9)||- ½|
We would also be happy to help you personally. But nothing replaces trying on different models and sizes according to the elimination process.
- What is Bootstrapping Language
- What are relay sockets
- What is content analysis
- Freezes salt water
- What's the lowest fraction in math
- When is something good enough?
- Is God racist towards me?
- Which South Indian films are overrated?
- What if Nickelodeon owned Star Wars?
- Generally speaking, Germans are more elite
- Why are you still using Android
- What does the Old Testament teach us
- What is a PCTG material
- Does Dragon Ball Z actually have dragons
- What is the best natural cure for anxiety
- Is the press overwhelmed by Donald Trump
- Which color stands for appreciation and gratitude
- Purim is considered a religious holiday
- How many plane accidents are there every day
- Who is a father
- How democratic is the country of Georgia
- What is 65 of 05
- Is common sense subjective or objective
- Is Nigel Farage a Brexit spoiler
- What is the use of lambda expressions
- Why don't dreams repeat themselves more often?
- Why do most children love sweet food
- What is mystical law
- How accurate is the GPS time
- Saber Amadeus which is better
- How do I write and speak Latin
- Should I stop talking to her 1
- Why do we have so many laws
- How do I change the trustee