How do I join the NSG commandos
Muehlhausen im Kraichgau community
At all times it wasAngelbach a wild fellow. But since the rain retention basin was built in 1984, the stream that gave the valley its name has been tamed. What was born out of necessity at that time has acquired great ecological importance over the years, especially for the bird world.
Due to the diversity of species and the number of wintering water birds, it is, despite its small areamain wetland of the low-water Kraichgau hill country and therefore of particular importance far beyond our home region.
The biotope is not only a paradise for breeding birds, but also serves as a small oasis as a resting place for migratory birds. The area plays a role as a feeding habitat and resting place for migrantsimportant ecological role. This has increased in recent years, as the formerly large water surface has been silted up by the loess brought from the fishing stream for years.
Due to the deposited mud, several headlands have formed parallel to the direction of the flowing Waldangelbach, which are repeatedly partially flooded when the water level is higher. On these silted up areas there has already been adiverse flora settled with many flowering species. Above all, it is moisture-loving pioneer plants that colonize these newly created areas. They offer the birds privacy protection for periods of rest and hiding places for their nests and young. In addition, there is the abundance of food in the mud banks.
Such places are precious and therefore of supraregional importance for the survival of rare species. And the “guest list” at the Mühlhausen biotope is large. Twelve species of birds that are recorded on the Baden-Württemberg Red List can be observed in the flood retention basin, these are the spoon, teal and teal, the water rail, the goosander, the little grebe, sandpiper, green shank, stork, sandpiper, kingfisher and Little ringed plover. Not only the number of endangered species, but also the existence of a high population density in many species underlines thisspecial quality and protection of the area.
- Who is Manasa Devi
- How does EMDR help trauma victims
- Google Ads are free
- What causes a romantic obsession
- How do you escape from life
- Why do husbands prefer masturbation and porn
- What are some examples of natural cosmetics
- What makes Warren Buffett so respected
- What comes after programming
- How can an individual become a cinephile
- Why were Sharifs called to Saudi Arabia
- How do I become posthuman
- Is it a bad idea to stretch all day
- How does enthusiasm advance your presentation?
- What are intrusive and extrusive volcanic features
- The difference between Java and C.
- What do you understand by behavioral management
- Do the Japanese know Dutch history
- What fruits are grown by winegrowers
- Which successful startups were brought to life by doctors
- When is a forensic examination required?
- Which physics book is best for beginners
- What is a Kodi repository
- What is a Fermi wavelength
- What exactly is artificial intelligence
- How do classes work in college
- How to store beer bottles
- Is the Dunbars number correct
- Who created the card game Uno
- What determines tiebreaker in the NBA
- What is Osage Orange
- What is it like to be heartbroken
- Are religions attacked
- How long should I cook spaghetti