What is the decision making process in Facebook
Tedious decision-making processes are a thorn in the side of many citizens. An intact democracy is characterized precisely by taking into account as many interests as possible - even if the associated procedures can sometimes be very tedious. The topic sheets aim to create an understanding of the fact that democratic decision-making processes are complex and time-consuming, but are necessary and useful in pluralistic societies. They are not only made when making a choice: Every citizen can also influence the political process through targeted engagement.
Please note: In each themed booklet you will find an introduction for teachers as well as a double-page worksheet in the class set (i.e. around 27 copies).
You can order a maximum of five copies of each themed issue.
The issue of the topic sheets contains a class set of 32 double-sided (identical) worksheets in the tear-off pad. Background information for teachers provides an overview of the topic and provides information on how to use the worksheet and copy templates in the classroom.
Editors: Christoph Koch / Hendrik Hegemann / Florian Grosch / Dr. Michael Wehner, pages: 72, date of publication: May 21, 2008, place of publication: Bonn, order number: 5947
- What is methyl anthranilate used for?
- Which city has the best fire brigade
- Beautiful people are hypocrites
- Is a thrombosis of the portal vein or splenic vein fatal
- How's the parking in Hilo HI
- Why are lawyers slow to adopting technology?
- Which cells are in tissue fluid
- Do I have to go to college?
- What's in kosher salami
- What is an anti-causal system
- What are some underrated YouTube motivational channels
- You can use an example to explain how JSON works
- How expensive is SRM Chennai
- Why does my intellect fluctuate so much
- How does religious knowledge arise
- What is a lump in a lung
- How does a navigation system work
- How do you say create in Japanese
- What a science are bacteria
- What if Stormbreaker is real
- What should we look for in YouTube
- Hindi was the first language of India
- Why moving iron instruments is the least sensitive
- Why does Billie Eilish make creepy songs