Is call recording important for businesses
Capture session history through call recordings in the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile app
- 2 minutes to read
By recording calls, technicians can extensively document the video calls they make with remote workers in the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile app. It is particularly important for companies to record the individual incidents on a daily basis. Often these records are kept on paper or otherwise in text form. By capturing and tracking Dynamics 365 Remote Assist video sessions, operations managers, technicians, and decision makers can use call recordings to:
- Notes and information for Rework
- Verificationthat maintenance and repairs have been carried out correctly
- Training documents for employees
The function is only for Individual calls or group calls available with the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile app. After the call recording has ended, it will automatically be in Microsoft Stream uploaded. All call participants can then access the recording via text chat in the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile app or Microsoft Teams chat. The user of the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile app who started the recording can also see it in their Microsoft Stream video folder.
The following table explains which call party can initiate call recording with a Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile user for each type of call:
|At a ...||Can users of the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile app record calls?||Can Dynamics 365 Remote Assist for HoloLens users record calls?||Can Teams desktop app users record calls?||Can users of the Teams mobile app record calls?|
|Group call||Yes||Yes||Yes||N / A calling scenario is not currently supported|
- To the Start After recording, the technician selects the record button.
- Throughout the call, the technician can use the Call record indicator see in the text chat that the recording is in progress.
- The technician can record the recording at any time using the record button stop. Both call participants then receive a notification that the call recording is available in Microsoft Stream. The notification can be closed at any time. Once the recording has been uploaded to Microsoft Stream, both participants can use the Text chat of the Dynamics 365 Remote Assist mobile app, the Microsoft Teams text chat or in Microsoft Stream video folder access it.
- Are Protestmaersche waste of time
- How does language help us to think?
- What does a painting cost?
- Can the good economy ruin a child?
- Which startups were booted by consulting services
- How does the economy affect architecture?
- How heavy is amateur boxing
- Why will Leave win the Brexit fight
- 10 hours is enough to learn to drive
- What food does the Indian army eat
- How many ounces are in 1 teaspoon
- Why is Cisco Buying OpenDNS
- What is your opinion on sororities and brotherhoods
- What problem do the Democrats face?
- When will neoliberalism die?
- What are pledged shares
- What is intact memory
- Has anyone scored 0 in JEE Main
- What is a buy to let mortgage
- Why can't I upload videos to Twitter?
- How can I easily identify a hypocrite
- Who is the WWE Ch
- How did Chile come to Easter Island
- How powerful can one become with meditation