What is the synonym for emaciated
There are 564 other words for: emaciated
Frequently asked questions about synonyms to the word emaciated.
What are the most popular synonyms for the word emaciated?
The most popular synonyms for the word emaciated are currently among others: dilapidated, emaciated, emaciated, malnourished, thin, lean, sunken, spindly, skinny, emaciated, pointed, slim, emaciated, gaunt, miserable, starved, skinny.
How many other words for emaciated are there?
We know 564 other words (= synonyms) for the word emaciated. These synonyms are divided into a total of 17 word groups.
How long are the synonyms for emaciated?
The synonyms for emaciated are between 3 and 18 letters long. The shortest synonym for emaciated is dreary and the longest synonym is klapperdürr (colloquial language).
What meanings and related words has the word emaciated?
Related words of emaciated are: dilapidated, spindly, pointed, emaciated.
- What non-professional jobs require excellent knowledge
- Can we filter microplastics out of water?
- Can you rap an Eminem song
- What are the ethical objections to minarchism?
- What is your experience with Amitriptyline?
- Where does chalk come from
- Is communism really a failed model?
- What is a full form of DPI
- What does MSM look like
- What causes the noise planets make
- Bite house centipedes
- How is a skin graft performed
- How does attraction work for unattractive people
- Why are people so afraid of chiropractors
- Are Rottweilers high maintenance dogs
- Which is a good dentist in Andheri
- What does Gambatte Kudasai mean exactly?
- How important is self-promotion
- What's the worst date food
- Is Python associated with electronics and communications
- What are the sources of contamination
- What are some tips for DIY cameras
- Cinthol darkens your skin
- Are there mobile 3D printers