Which is a note of music
to read music
Actually, the notes get their names in ascending order from the beginning of the alphabet. There are seven different root tones, so only the first seven letters are used:
a - b - c - d - e - f - g
Unfortunately, there is a little catch: In German, the note that should actually be "b" is "h". There is also a "b" grade, but that's a different story.
So the seven root tones are called:
a - h - c - d - e - f - g
As is well known, the G clef (treble clef) determines where the g lies in the notation system. So it looks like this:
After the "g" it continues with the "a" and the whole series of notes is repeated, but eight notes higher.
When the notes are projected onto a piano keyboard, you can see how the key combination repeats itself on the piano (red X) according to the note names.
Because the C major scale is so important in learning the basics, it is beneficial to memorize it:
If there is enough confidence in reading the previous eight notes, there may also be the desire to go a step further. When another seven notes are added, the treble clef staff is pretty full.
However, it is noticeable that all the note names are present several times. If one speaks of the note "c", it is not clear which one: the lower, the middle, or the upper.
That is why all note names have an addition. The note name for the lower "c" is given a small dash on the upper right-hand side and is now called the stroked c, the note name for the middle "c" is given two dashes in the same way and is now called a two-dashed c, and the note name for that upper "c" receives three dashes and is now called three-dash c.
All note names between the "streaked c" and the "double-struck c" now get one line, the note names between the "double-struck c" and the "three-struck c" get two lines. In this way, each note now has its own name and can no longer be confused.
Learn to read the bass clef
- Why do people fantasize about twins
- How can the hearing be damaged?
- What makes a pizzeria successful
- Which Graco Travel System is Best
- How has space exploration changed the world
- What are the B Sc courses
- Where does Trump go on vacation
- There is free advice for couples
- Why is job security bad
- Who is responsible for the unborn baby?
- How did Puerto Rico go bankrupt
- Is the BBA stressful at NMIMS
- What is the verb form of observation
- Where are the US-China relations going?
- Who is Marvels Nova
- Which is better GRU or LSTM
- What makes Harvard so unique
- How did Warren Buffett learn to invest
- Do the Philippines have interesting flags
- How did Carbonmade get traction?
- What is data consistency with examples
- Why do some plants have poisonous fruits?
- Resistances are created
- Why is sound inaudible after much thought?