What chemical is present in human sweat
Man: chemical composition
Distribution of elements in the human body
a) [SchlagNach1963-251], b) [Römpp9]
In total, only about 21 elements are important in mammalian organisms, including the following 10 as Trace elements:
Iron (Fe): in the red blood pigment and in cytochromes, iodine (I): proteins or hormones in the thyroid, fluorine (F): in tooth enamel, zinc (Zn): in enzymes (hydrolases, oxidoreductases), copper (Cu) : in enzymes (oxidoreductases), manganese (Mn): in enzymes (hydrolases), selenium (Se): in enzymes, chromium (Cr): in enzymes, molybdenum (Mo): in enzymes (oxidoreductases), cobalt (Co): in enzymes (vitamin B12).
Note: The elements silicon (Si) and aluminum (Al), which are frequently found in the earth's crust, only occur in traces in the human body.
Classes of substances in the human body
Water balance in the human body
|Water release||in 24 hours||Water absorption||in 24 hours|
|urine||1500 ml||beverages||1300 ml|
|lung||550 ml||Food||1000 ml|
|Skin (sweat)||450 ml||in metabolism|
|Feces||150 ml||released water||350 ml|
|total||2650 ml||total||2650 ml|
|organic||in 24 hours||inorganic||in 24 hours|
|urea||30 - 40 g||Sodium chloride||10-15 g|
|uric acid||0.5 - 1 g||"Phosphorus pentoxide"||3 - 4 g|
|Creatinine||0.5 - 2.5 g||"Sulfur trioxide"||1.5 - 3 g|
|Hippuric acid||0.1 - 2.0 g||"Sodium oxide"||4 - 7 g|
|ammonia||0.5 - 1.0 g||"Potassium oxide"||2 - 4 g|
Note: "Phosphorus pentoxide" etc. only refers to the formal-analytical information, chemically it is phosphate etc.
breathingBreathing air (dry):
|gas||a,% by volume||off,% by volume|
Breathing air throughput in the lungs: approx. 8 l / min (approx. 16 breaths per minute with approx. 500 ml breath volume).
Oxygen consumption (O2) per day: 800 - 1000 g = 560 - 700 l (STPD: Standard Temperature and Pressure, Dry (0 ° C, 1 atm = 1013 hPa, dry)) = 25 - 31.2 mol.
Water vapor partial pressure in water vapor-saturated air at 37 ° C: 47 mm Hg = 47 Torr = 62.7 hPa.
Chemistry internship for medical professionals: supplementary materials
Front page "Chemistry internship for physicians"
- What is session shift
- What is a surreal experience
- What is the longest river in Europe
- Why do CEOs call themselves thought leaders?
- Is PICT CS comparable to COEP CS
- What's your rating of recycling
- Has past or present tense gone
- What are some other websites like Disqus
- Why is love so confusing
- Do children with ADHD do well in math?
- What is classic rock
- Homemade alcohol is good
- What is a good recipe for waffles
- How does Saudi Arabia see atheism
- What is the title of this electronic song
- What are some common human behavioral biases
- Spirituality is needed at this time
- What are the basics of table tennis
- Why is brotherly polyandry practiced by Tibetans?
- How is energy generated by foraminifera
- Can classical music reduce anxiety
- How are the posts from Instagram private accounts displayed
- What are amino acids biological functions
- What are the applications of continuum mechanics