What is certified internal audit
CPE - Professional Development During the Crisis
Unfortunately, the DIIR had to cancel its symposia on anti-fraud management and internal auditing in public institutions planned for March 2020. We will also have to discontinue our wide range of face-to-face seminars during these weeks.
We would like to point out that there are currently some offers for further training in internal auditing that you can also use during the crisis. There are free and paid alternatives.
Online training of the IIA
Here you will find excellently prepared online training courses from IIA Global, which are also available to members at special rates.
Quiz app SARA
Here you will find access to our Sara quiz app, which we make available to up to 2,000 members free of charge. In this way, familiarize yourself with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and acquire four CPE for free!
Studying literature and specialist journals on internal auditing is also a further training course with which you can keep up to date. You can find online access to numerous works relating to internal auditing and the journal Internal Auditing (ZIR) here in the INTERNE REVISIONdigital portal. In addition to the regular subscription, discounted access for DIIR members and a four-week test access are also offered.
DIIR working groups and working groups
Some of the working groups and (CIA) working groups in the DIIR have switched to exchanging information via video conference. Of course, this does not replace the personal contact with one another, which is so valuable for us, but for the time of the crisis and until we can return to face-to-face meetings, this form of exchange is like - every classic working group meeting - a form of professional development that is CPE-capable .
You can also use revision-related webinars for further training. These are offered in loose succession by the IIA (subject to a charge), the major auditing companies and the providers of audit software (usually free of charge). The DIIR is also planning to offer several webinars on current topics again free of charge in the course of the year. We will make dates and topics dependent on current developments. You can access the recordings of the two DIIR webinars from 2019 on Risk in Focus and AMIR here.
The IIA has not yet communicated a reduction in the CPE requirement for 2020 for the certified. However, all certified persons who will not meet their further training requirements of 40 or 20 CPE in the current year due to the corona crisis can still make up for the required minimum further training for 2020 to reactivate their status in the coming year 2021.
The requirements of the IIA for the professional development of the certified can be found in the IIA CPE Policy.
- Can my sister use my WiFi connection?
- What are security clearance cards
- Why is it important to earn something?
- Has your border collie ever saved someone
- Is all fear over why
- Why does Harappa stay unkempt
- Is call recording important for businesses
- How can Arduino communicate with Android applications
- Do you feel compassion for others
- Can a keto diet lower cholesterol
- Are emotions intelligent
- What are the benefits of health solutions
- Halloween is celebrated in South Africa
- We can study B Pharmacy easily
- Is McDonald's Soda special
- What are countries without a majority
- Are there Indians in SpaceX
- Obsessive people are often poor listeners
- What are some songs about trauma
- Are acids considered to be protophobic
- Is curved a rectangle
- Should I see a doctor after fainting?
- Which word rhymes with strength
- Can you force stone plants to bloom?