How do oxygen absorbers work
Products - overview
|Type||Suitability / area of application|
|ATCO FT (food)|
ATCO FTM (cultural asset)
The FT types are suitable for storing food
The type FTM is not suitable for use with food, resp. authorized.
Use in dry and moist air
no influence the relative humidity
In addition to removing oxygen from the air also moisture and Pollutants
for long-term storage of metals
Examples of applications:
Storage of metals
Metal objects that are not allowed to dry out (e.g. during archaeological excavations). With products from ATCO, such objects can be protected from corrosion quite well. Organic residues are protected from aerobic microorganisms because the atmosphere can be kept very low in oxygen. Conditions similar to those found underground can be created in a gas-tight bag. Metal surfaces that have been freshly prepared can be kept shiny and solderable for years with the RP-K absorber.
Storage O2 - more sensitive products
The main area of application for oxygen absorbers is food. Therefore the ATCO are absorbers (except the type FTM) approved for use in food. The ones we offer ATCO FT Types are suitable for storing food, e.g. grain, pastries, etc. If you want to preserve rubber over a longer period of time, this can only be achieved in a low-oxygen atmosphere. The situation is similar with certain plastics, papers, woods, textiles and also metals.
Control of pests
If the oxygen content can be kept <0.1%, then all development stages of the known harmful insects are killed within a few weeks. It is best to weld the affected objects with the appropriate amount of absorber in oxygen-tight foil.
- How can I get research reports
- Will climate change make Mecca uninhabitable?
- Which is the best HR workflow software
- How does speech recognition work
- How is a golf course set up
- How do I integrate Dialogflow into Django
- Should I use Sass for React
- Who are vegans after you
- Which framework conditions should I learn first
- What is the Jury Annulment Does it work
- How do you rate people in Quora
- What do Muhajir terrorists want
- What are the advantages of cell phones
- Could France and Great Britain have prevented World War II?
- Are pirated copies good for developing countries
- Where does YouTube get storage space from
- Why do people choose Thumsup over Pepsi
- Can capitalism be eliminated in our life
- Can we filter microplastics out of water?
- What steroids cause hair loss
- Would you call some people strange
- How can you handle your husband's insecurities
- Which college subjects help with interior design
- Are there situations in which atheists become believers?