What's your rating of Aerotek
Great will, but still in the discovery phase
I think it's good about the employer
Start-up with plenty of opportunity, you are trained to become a "real" expert in the field of recruitment with all the tips and tricks.
I think it's bad about the employer
A reasonable salary for the required performance would be more than appropriate. In addition, one is in a rather poor position when it comes to labor law issues.
Suggestions for improvement
more money, more career levels, more communication, less flimsy swagger by colleagues
The boss is great, some senior colleagues are all too happy to present themselves.
I wouldn't recommend it to my friends because of the low salary, little variety and working hours of more than 50 hours per week.
Doesn't exist, it has to merge.
Career / further education
If you think of training courses in the USA and exchanges with colleagues in England for further training, although the conditions there are completely different, then yes. Country-specific and also technically, your own learning curve should stagnate after 10 months at the latest.
Salary / social benefits
2400 EUR / month fixed, regardless of whether you are training or studying. Difficult to make ends meet in Frankfurt. In addition, however, commission, which can multiply the salary in the event of luck.
Environmental / social awareness
Yes in the USA, not in Germany and Holland, in England only through employee engagement.
Cohesion of colleagues
There used to be colleagues who made the company a very pleasant place to work, but unfortunately a large number of them left. There is currently a strong loner mentality.
Dealing with older colleagues
There is no such thing as too high fluctuation.
Open plan office with lots of telephones, no air conditioning.
New 360 sales model was recently introduced on the side.
Buy wool rose?
- CEO CXO positions can be outsourced
- What Platonic teachings influenced Christian theology
- Quentin Tarantio is a terrible person
- Which academy offers a rotational endodontics course
- Why is a burger not a pizza
- Does the boy I like like me
- Is there a market for fake diplomas?
- Which Fitbit is best for cycling
- Welingkar is a good institute for MBA
- Why are many influential EDM DJs Dutch?
- Is science political
- How can semi-trailers wade so deep
- What is the first lesson in physics
- What is true loves kiss
- Why did you start taking drugs?
- Why were rifles developed
- What are some forex strategy providers
- What are the types of management
- What are some good highlighter color combinations
- How many phonemes does a word scissors contain?
- Afterward, leg raises can cause leg pain
- Are computer science students good at management
- Which FIITJEE center is the best in Ranchi
- What animal will only survive in captivity?