Why do we have to save paper
What can each individual do?
Papers with the FSC guarantee mark are in the process of establishing themselves as an international standard. In addition to the recycling papers, thanks to the strict control of social and ecological criteria in forest management, they make an important contribution to the preservation of our forests - worldwide!
The following points should be considered when using and purchasing paper:
1. Given the large amount of paper used in Germany, that isSave onof paper makes an important contribution to environmental protection. Private and at work. Simple contributions can be to use the paper in printers on the front and back - does everything always have to be printed out? A note on the mailbox can also curb the flood of advertising and thus slow down the production of such products.
2. If you have theAdvertising catalogsthat you regularly find in the post, do not read, it is better to unsubscribe - that saves a lot of paper.*
3. Check whether it is possibleRecycled paper to use. There is a wide variety of high-quality recycled papers that can cope with modern printers without any problems. Today, these papers can often no longer be distinguished from fresh fiber papers. The Blue Angel ("100 percent recycled paper") is a good guide.
4. Use misprints asScribble.*
5. In particular atshort-lived products like handkerchiefs or toilet paper, recycled paper should always be preferred as it cannot be recycled. Today there are also exercise books, envelopes and copy paper made from recycled paper in high quality. Fresh fiber products should only be used if this is not available.
6. When buying paper products fromVirgin fiber paper should definitely refer to the sign of theFSC guarantee seal must be respected in order to be able to rule out overexploitation and destruction of the jungle. Many copy papers as well as sheet and roll papers for professional applications are available today. There is a noticeable trend towards the use of FSC paper products. Important: Other certificates for fresh fiber products do not meet the requirements of the WWF and cannot currently be described as "equivalent".
Together with 47 other European non-governmental organizations, the WWF has formulated these goals in detail in a “vision for the paper sector”. You can find it here as a download.
You can find these and other tips in the e-book "123 practical environmental tips"
- To what extent does drinking promote creativity
- How will climate change affect Moscow?
- What surprised you as a programmer today
- How can INTJ depression be cured
- What kind of training pays off more
- What is 3 1 6 3 7
- You can exercise before a colonoscopy
- What are intrusive and extrusive volcanic features
- Comcast throttles at midnight
- Peace is the real meaning of life
- How do I charge alkaline batteries
- The American Honda charges a franchise fee
- What is 13 99
- What is telematics in the automotive industry
- What is a leverage ratio
- Why introverts don't enjoy random, spontaneous suggestions
- How can I rely on Jio sales
- What are some tips to spot pickpockets
- What is water repellent
- What things make a rocket successful
- You can use Facebook for professional networking
- When did man come to earth?
- Are dung beetles good for humanure composting
- Dogs ever hate their owner