Is milk good for you in Canada
Canada has revised its national dietary recommendations and is making one thing crystal clear: Plant foods are the key to a healthy diet! The North American state attracted attention several times in the past year with sustainability measures.
Milk - an obstacle to sustainable nutrition
Numerous nations cling convulsively to the category “milk and dairy products” and create the wrong image that this food category is essential for people. Health, ecological and animal ethical problems associated with milk consumption are mostly ignored. In Austria, too, 3 servings of milk (products) (!) Per day are still recommended. The needs of lactose intolerant and vegan people are not taken into account. Canada chooses a different route and bans the milk category from the dietary recommendations!
Canadian Food Plate - Plant Based Diet
The food pyramid has given way to a food plate. The Canadians should be able to see at a glance which foods should end up in abundance on the plate and in the stomach.
- Vegetables and fruit: Half of the plate should be filled with a variety of fruits and vegetables. The more varied and colorful, the better.
- Grain: A quarter of the plate is covered with bread, rice, pasta and other high-carbohydrate foods. Whole grain products are preferable.
- Proteins: Protein-rich foods also take up a quarter of the plate. Occasional consumption of animal products is permitted according to Canada, but the focus should definitely be on plant-based protein sources. Chickpeas, beans, tofu, and nuts are highlighted as particularly healthy.
Image: Canadian Food Plate, Government of Canada
Canada - on the right course
With the revised dietary recommendations, Canada is taking an important step towards the sustainable development of the food system. Up to now, milk has played a major role in the dietary recommendations of western countries - Canada is now breaking with this tradition and wants to make vegetable protein sources palatable to its citizens, which play an important role in health and environmental protection!
- Raavan is great
- Which is the best blackhat SEO software
- Are anusim considered to be Jews
- Is Greece underdeveloped
- Why is spatial planning important 1
- How do I cancel Optavia
- What are some great tips for a freelance copywriter
- Why did you sign for the Broncos?
- Mel Blanc was a Jew
- What does non-polar mean in chemistry
- In Japanese why is not
- What is x 40 20
- Why should you choose management
- What should I know about rap culture
- What are different jobs in retail
- What is pattern recognition in entrepreneurship
- Which one is to replace for barium sulfate
- How was your account hacked
- Herbal remedies are reliable for you
- You can mix box hair dye
- What is a narcissist 331
- Why does nobody reply to Quora
- How can I turn on GPS
- Cumber is more powerful than Jiren