Kit Harington and Emilia Clarke are out
"Game of Thrones" season 8: Kit Harington chokes after a kissing scene with Emilia Clarke in a new clip
In the final season "Game of Thrones" fans can expect a rollercoaster of emotions. While the characters in front of the camera have little to laugh about, a new behind-the-scenes clip now causes a lot of laughter from the fans.
Caution: spoilers for "GoT" 8x01!
"Game of Thrones" is back and took us back to Winterfell on Monday morning. In the first episode of season 8, the north prepares itself for the upcoming fight against the Night King, who is getting closer and closer with his army of the undead. The Starks now need every ally they can get. But Jon’s choice with Daenerys does not go down well with everyone. The alien queen is viewed rather skeptically by the Northmen and the rest of the Starks. They don't even seem to know that Jon and Daenerys have not only formed an alliance, but also love each other. The only question is how long that will be the case.
The truth about Jon
After the viewer it already in the 7th season "Game of Thrones" learned, Jon Snow finally knows the truth about his real parents. He is not, as long assumed, the bastard of Ned Stark (Sean Bean), but the son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. That automatically makes him a legitimate contender for the Iron Throne. The catch: Jon now also knows that he is related to Daenerys and that she is really his aunt. This truth may not deter Dany - after all, she thought for a long time that she had to marry her brother Viserys - but Jon might think differently about it.
That's what Kit and Emilia think about it
We'll find out in the next episode at the earliest whether Jon is still interested in continuing the relationship with Daenerys. Behind the scenes, Kit Harington has already shown more than clearly what he thinks about it. A new video captures the moment when Jon and Dany kiss in 8x01. As soon as the big moment is over and the lips of the two separate, Jon alias Kit visibly chokes in front of the camera. A funny moment that was captured while filming season 8 "Game of Thrones". As early as 2017, Emilia Clarke spoke visibly disgusted in an interview about the sex scene between Jon and Daenerys and imitated a gagging - after all, the actors already knew at the time that the two are related. Kit and Emilia do not seem to be fans of their characters' love story.
"Game of Thrones" Season 8 is currently running on Sky. The new episode will be broadcast in the night from Sunday to Monday on US television and will be available soon on Sky Go, Sky Q and Sky Ticket.
Kit chokes after kissing scene
And Emilia is not particularly happy either (reaction at 00:38)
- The muscle mass decreases over time
- Which entrance exams should I prepare for?
- How is smoking and weight loss related
- Who is Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter
- Why is it so important to tell stories
- Do vegetarians get dementia
- How are arithmetic sequences used
- How hostile to Islam is Greece
- Are you missing a Windows Phone
- Why is there something in the universe
- How do you feel about career coaching
- A positive drug test can be wrong
- Am I too old to use Snapchat?
- Why doesn't my dishwasher door close tightly?
- What is Cowboys International's most successful song
- What does IP mean in the internet
- How do dogs react to weightlessness?
- What do you think of Nepalese politics
- Are people naturally prejudiced in the pursuit of happiness?
- How do we relax after graduation?
- What is the value of coworking
- Why don't American voters vote for independent candidates?
- Are there patent attorneys on Quora
- What is a Julian Calendar