Should I see a doctor after fainting?
Circulatory problems arise when the body, especially the brain, is not supplied with enough blood. This happens when the pressure in the arteries that pump nutrient and oxygen-rich blood around the body is too low.
This is noticeable in different ways, depending on whether the blood pressure permanent is too low or suddenly sags.
Circulatory problems due to a permanent low blood pressure include, for example:
- Cold hands and feet
- Tiredness, exhaustion
- a headache
- Difficulty concentrating
Acute Drop in blood pressure typically shows up in symptoms of circulatory problems such as
- Go black in front of your eyes
- Eye flicker
- Cold sweat
One form of sudden sagging is, for example, the aforementioned orthostatic dysregulation or orthostatic hypotension. This means that the body fails to adjust the blood pressure accordingly when you switch from sitting or lying down to an upright position. Typical examples of this are circulatory problems after getting up from a chair or out of bed.
Circulatory problems in the morning are not so rare anyway, because blood pressure is lower at night and does not reach its first peak until around eight or nine in the morning (circadian rhythm). Even if the body loses a lot of fluids, this affects the blood pressure, so circulatory problems can also result from diarrhea or profuse sweating. And if you hit the buffet too hard, you might as well have to pay for it with dizziness. Circulatory problems after eating arise when the intestine has a lot to digest. It then has to be supplied with more blood - which means, conversely, that the brain is not supplied enough.
If you or someone else falls over for a moment because the brain is not supplied with enough blood, experts call this short period of faintingsyncope. It is usually not dangerous; the person concerned usually wakes up quickly and recovers just as quickly.
- How do we manage our customers
- Why do children choose me
- How can you stop thinking about women
- Have other stars than Sun Corona
- What is BFA applied arts
- How did Hashirama Senju achieve Wise Mode
- When did the automation of robotic processes begin?
- How is a company rated?
- The German language is growing in 2017
- Is building responsive website on any technology
- Are there ghosts 4
- How do I share my internet connection
- What is your rating of the Alfresco product
- Which restaurants are open for Christmas 2018
- What is tomato soup made of
- What is bankruptcy prediction
- What is a GPS vehicle location system
- Does an animal give off radiation
- Will Wikipedia and Quora ever work together?
- What are non-hygroscopic substances
- What are expandable batteries
- What are the challenges of urban growth
- What are the strangest time zones
- Are laptops needed in classrooms?