What is the retirement age in Poland
Pension and health insurance in Poland
My husband is from Poland and will retire next year. But our pension is so short that the money will hardly be enough here in Germany. We are therefore considering moving to Poland, where we could certainly afford a better life. Would our pension also be paid to us in Poland? How do we have to take out health insurance?
If you move to Poland, you will not lose your pension rights. Since Poland joined the European Union, the provisions of European social policy apply to pensioners. Pensioners can take up residence in Poland and receive their German pension there. For people who moved to the other country before 1991, however, the old provisions of the German-Polish social agreement continue to apply.
Retirees who have worked in Germany for their entire working life and paid into the German pension fund will receive their full German pension even after moving to Poland. Non-contributory periods, such as school education, are fully taken into account. This regulation applies to both Germans and Poles who have worked in Germany and want to return to their homeland. Your pension will then be transferred to your Polish account. On the other hand, anyone who has only spent part of their working life in Germany and previously worked in Poland, for example, cannot count on a full German pension. Rather, the Polish pension insurance pays for the contribution periods completed in Poland - which of course bases the pension calculation on the lower pension level there. Pension entitlements that you have acquired in Germany are determined in accordance with German law.
In order to know what the financial consequences of moving to Poland will be for you, you should inquire about the details of the pension calculation with your pension insurance institution before moving. Here you can possibly also have a preliminary pension calculation carried out.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
- Why are we worried about fear
- What is a VB exclamation
- What is the nucleic acid amplification test
- Is communism really a failed model?
- What is a recurring network
- You can party in Dubai
- What is a recorded recruiting interview
- Are Romania and Ukraine enemies
- Are Bajaj motors worth buying
- Should hypocritical politicians be ousted
- How is JackThreads so cheap
- How are nimbostratus clouds formed
- Does the mortgage payment include insurance?
- DisplayPort is the same as USB
- Are self-driving cars legal in India
- What constitutes real GDP
- Why was Dollhouse canceled
- Himalayan baby products contain mineral oil
- How to write Naruto in Japanese
- What are some photo shoot ideas for LGBT couples
- Are smells transmitted in the room
- Which blackhead products actually work
- Check furniture stores credit balance
- How many mpg does a Hummer get