What is a colonial policy
Colonial Policy (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Ko | lo | ni | al | po | li | tik, Plural: Ko | lo | ni | al | po | li | ti | ken
- IPA: [koloˈni̯aːlpoliˌtɪk] / [koloˈni̯aːlpoliˌtiːk]
- 1) The totality of the measures that a state takes to win / manage / rule colonies
- Determinative compound from the adjective colonial and the noun politics
- 1) politics
- 1) “The action was the climax so far in the fight against the British Colonial policy.“
- 1) "The active German Colonial policy in the South Seas began in 1884 (at the same time as in Africa): The navy dispatched gunboats, and the black-white-red imperial flag was hoisted on numerous islands. "
- 1) “That is a decisive motive for the German, for example Colonial policywho wants to fight for a suitable »place in the sun«. "
- 1) “He spent his later life as a lecturer at the University of Leipzig, where he studied colonial geography and Colonial policy taught. "
- Nominative: singular Colonial policy; Plural Colonial politics
- Genitive: singular Colonial policy; Plural Colonial politics
- Dative: singular Colonial policy; Plural Colonial politics
- Accusative: singular Colonial policy; Plural Colonial politics
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Rome throws Paris Colonial policy in Africa and creates tension. The aim is to score points in the EU election campaign.“
DiePresse.com, January 22, 2019
„He was the first German open-air painter in Africa - and probably the best of his time. Kuhnert painted the animals and nature that Colonial policy didn't bother him. The Schirn sees it differently.“
Frankfurter Neue Presse, October 25, 2018
„The Italian vice head of government has accused France of having one in Africa Colonial policy to operate, to draw power from it and to promote a mass exodus. France reacts indignantly.“
Welt.de, January 22, 2019
„Deputy Prime Minister Luigi di Maio accused Macron of being in Africa Colonial policy to operate. Macron draws power from this policy and thereby promotes the mass exodus from Africa.“
NEOpresse, January 25, 2019
„The French European Minister Nathalie Loiseau told Teresa Castaldo on Monday because of 'unacceptable and baseless statements' about an allegedly French one Colonial policy Let them come to you, it was said from her office.“
Focus Online, January 21, 2019
„The AfD parliamentary group has rejected the renaming of streets, which the names of those responsible for the German Colonial policy wear in the past century.“
Sputnik Germany, June 18, 2020
„The dance theater project Passagen takes place online this year and deals with the Colonial policy.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, June 24, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "colonial politics":
colonialism: ... composed of the adjective colonial and the suffix -ism Synonyms: 1) Colonial politics Opposite words: 1) Colonization Superordinate terms: 1) Politics; ...
Charter colony: Those colonies that England has acquired since Germany entered the colonial policy are all crown colonies, while Germany has established an actual charter colony in the west and center of New Guinea
portug.: "The Berlin conference of 1884/85, which fended off the claims of the Belgians and the French, made the condition of the actual conquest of the land as the exclusive legitimation of colonial possessions and thus ushered in the turning point in the Portuguese colonial policy."
colonial: ... colonial area, colonial history, colonial rule, colonial rule, colonialism, colonial war, colonial literature, colonial power, colonial policy, colonial goods, colonial time ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Kolonialpolitik" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Kolonialpolitik/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "Kolonialpolitik". They help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Colonial politics (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ko | lo | ni | al | po | li | ti | ken Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Colonial politician (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular colonial politician; Majority of colonial politicians ...
Colonial politicians (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ko | lo | ni | al | po | li | ti | kern Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Colonial politician (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ko | lo | ni | al | po | li | ti | kers Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Colonial press (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular colonial press; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Colonial government (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular colonial government; Majority of colonial governments ...
Colonial governments (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ko | lo | ni | al | re | gie | run | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Colonial regime (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular colonial regime; Majority 1 colonial regime; ...
- Which country has the weakest army?
- What is RFD disease
- How do you do an Instagram poll
- Can my sister use my WiFi connection?
- Why doesn't the Kindle strain your eyes?
- Who invented the body camera?
- What do chains symbolize
- Who can briefly explain Makov's perfect balance?
- What career risk do you not regret?
- Are the Czech Republic and Hungary enemies
- Which metal is antibacterial
- How do garage door openers work
- How do you dispose of biohazardous materials
- OLA current ad is extremely sexist ad
- Where does YouTube get storage space from
- What are lift and drag in aerodynamics
- Are MadBarz workouts viewed as conditioning training
- What are some fears of writing
- What changes perceptions in art
- Are petroleum products bad for you
- How does Shopify calculate shipping
- Why is it important to learn Latin
- How can I become a professional blogger
- What are the offices in NICMAR
- Where does YouTube get storage space from
- What was your strangest moment during intimacy
- Are small doses of mushrooms like weeds
- How are apple unique IDFAs created
- What is atlas
- What is meant by curves
- Which treaties did Germany sign in the First World War?
- Are there tech startups in Pakistan
- Can a metal be a gas?
- What is the cut-off for FMs Delhi