What are the Forbidden Songs
German pop songs that had a hard time
Of course, songs that sparked scandals, were not played or even banned were not unique to France. There are songs like that in Germany again and again. We have compiled the biggest German scandal songs for you.
From the scandal in the restricted area to the scandal song
The most famous song of the Spider Murphy Gang caused great outrage at the time. The following line in particular was scandalous: "And outside the big city the hookers have their feet flat". A bad word for Bavarian radio stations in the early 1980s. They didn't play the song. Radios outside the Free State, on the other hand, were so free. And the song became a hit.
Falco's musical kidnapping
The text and the video for the song "Jeanny" by Falco are ambiguous, but can give the impression that the girl Jeanny was raped and killed. Falco contradicts and still triggers a wave of indignation - especially among the older audience. However, Jeanny has long been a number 1 hit. Many German radio stations, however, boycott the song - for ethical reasons.
The youth like it: a rapper who provokes
If you take any text from the repertoire of the rapper Bushido, the previous songs listed here seem more like harmless lullabies. However, these provocative texts are particularly popular with young people. And this is exactly where the Federal Testing Office for Media Harmful to Young People steps in and places such works on the index. That means: CDs and DVDs with content harmful to minors may no longer be freely sold.
Well-known streaming services also adhere to this ban. Problem: Many of the songs from the index can still be found on the Internet. And critics fear that if a song lands on the index, it becomes really interesting for young people.
The attraction of the forbidden
Some musicians aim to land on the index. The band "Die Ärzte", for example, put several songs that were already indexed together on a record entitled "Ab 18". The federal inspection agency promptly put this album on the index as well.
Vincent's coming out
"Vincent" is about the coming out of a teenage homosexual. Some family radio programs don't play the song because of the first line of text: "Vincent doesn't get up when he thinks of girls". The gay and lesbian association, on the other hand, welcomed the pop song on the subject.
- How can you become a landscape architect?
- Should I build automation in C.
- How do I download literature from PubMed
- Which death in Harry Potter was unnecessary
- MIET is a good engineering school
- Whatever happened to jazz music
- What are the symptoms of starvation mode
- How does the city of Sambalpur compare to Bhubaneswar
- Why don't white walkers reproduce sexually
- When should I start investing money?
- How is chemical engineering related to CSE?
- Babies will die without human touch
- Which fungicides are suitable for indoor use
- Will a tube pregnancy test be positive
- Can branches ever become roots?
- How do I delete videos from YouTube
- Vultures are birds of prey
- Narcissists are always bad people
- What exactly is a platform
- Women treat handsome men differently
- A radioactive element can completely decay
- Should I buy a Nokia 3?
- What is some information about Photoshop Lightroom
- Which is better Dropbox or Google+ Photos